12. alright, ddeonu?

I woke up, remembering that today is a Saturday - my second favourite day of the week, my favourite being Friday. That being said, I let myself sleep in. But, then I realised.. It wasn't morning, heck it wasn't even Saturday. I fell asleep after Ni-Ki visited. Wait.. where is Ni-Ki??

At that thought, I immediately got up from the floor, not even bothering to tidy myself up before going downstairs.

I quickly ran into the living room, only to see my sister laying on the sofa watching TV - and looking quite exhausted.

"Hey, noona, have you seen-"
"Ni-Ki? Yeah, he's just in the kitchen eating some food I made."

"Oh, okay, thanks!" I bow to her, walking towards the kitchen.

"Nuh-uh not so fast, lil bro, I need to talk to you about something."

"Uh- sure, I guess.." I trail off.

"Come here." She requested, moving her legs and tapping a place next to her on the sofa. I swiftly take a seat.

"So, why is Ni-Ki-ah even here in the first place, hmm??" She asks gently.

"Uh- well- he came over to- watch a flim together, ya know, have a sleepover. But I- fell asleep right away, so he just stayed on his phone till you came." I hesitantly explained, obviously not telling the truth.

"Huh, interesting.. Although, I don't think that's exactly what I saw." She smirked at me.

"H-huh? What do you m-mean, noona?" I questioned, trying to sound confused.

"Honey, it's okay, you don't have to pretend not to understand me.. I'm fine with y'all being whatever you want, so... tell me whenever you would feel comfy with doing so, alright, ddeonu?" She stated, shooting me her sweetest smile.

"Thanks, noona." I said, smiling back at her - and, of course, leaning in to give her a big hug.

Then, I got up. Where to?
To find Ni-Ki. Duh.