16. that's a pretty cute name, to be honest..

"Hey, guys!" I heard a voice yell at my table as I sat with Jake-Hyung and Jungwon.

We all turn around to look at who it is, all - except me - quite shocked to see that it was, in fact, Jay-Sunbaenim.

"Can I sit here?" He asked as he looked at Jungwon, then at me.

At this, I smirked and then replied, not thinking twice about my answer. "Of course, you can!"

After I said that, Jay walks over to the seat opposite Jungwon and sits down.

"Hi, Jungwon-ssi, hi Jaeyun!" The older greeted before going deep into conversation with Jake about their origins.

I look over at Jungwon, not really surprised to see him turning red in shame and jealousy, as he glared at Jaeyun, signaling for him to stop chatting so that he can have the chance to.

Soon enough, the latter noticed this and, eventually, he trailed the conversation on until it was mainly revolving around Jungwon.

"Oh, so Jungwon-ssi.. That's a pretty cute name, to be honest.. " The tallest smiled, making Jungwon blush bright crimson. "Anyways, does anyone have a piece of paper?" He questioned as I looked through my bag.

"Yep, here you go!" I gave him the paper, of course.

He wrote something down, slammed the sheet in front of Jungwon and stood up. "I've gotta go now, it was nice talking to you guys! See you around!"

"Bye!" We all shouted back.

When he was out of our sight, Jungwon picked the piece of paper up and read it, immediately screaming in the process.

"What?!? What is it??" Jake inquired, sounding genuinely very concerned.

He took the piece of paper and I could just about read what was written on it.

"+82xx-xxx-xxxx, text me qt ;) <3"