7. w-what are you doing, ni-ki?!?

After getting dressed - and begging Ni-Ki to get changed somewhere else/wait for me to finish - we left the house, heading on our way to school.

For some weird reason, I suddenly had the urge to kiss Ni-Ki - why, I don't know!

So..

"Hyung, what class do you have firs-"

I did.

I'm pretty sure he kissed back but after the "encounter", he was just speechless, walking silently beside me, face bright red.

Oh, no.. Did I mess up?

But then, I felt him edging closer to me and intertwining our hands together, and, just for a moment, I felt like I was safe, like everything would be completely fine, like it was a happily-ever-after. Although, I knew it wasn't. Ni-Ki is a charming guy, why would Yuna ever reject him?

"So, does this mean you're gonna stop playing people??" I asked, genuinely curious.

Then, he stopped, turned around and shot me a glare.

And just seconds after, I could feel a rather sharp sting in the both of my shoulders. It felt like I had just been shoved into an extremely hard surface.

Well, that was because I was actually being pinned to a wall, just in the street, casual, right?

"We'll see about that, shortcake."

Then, he brought his face closer and closer to mine until our foreheads were practically touching.

"W-what are you doing Ni-Ki?!?" I questioned him, quite panicked at the scene we must be creating right now.

Then, in a swift movement, he closed the gap in between us by placing his lips gently on top of mine.

Now, I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you, that kiss lasted quite long and, yes, I actually enjoyed the moment. It was a precious moment to me - something I'll probably remember till I'm 82 and get dementia.

"Umm- you're kinda blocking the path, ya know, haha!" I heard a female voice complain, though it wasn't angry nor demanding, it was more soft and admiring.

Then, Ni-Ki pulled away and I could finally see where the voice had came from.

"Oh, uh- hi Yuna.." He greeted, a bit embarrassed from what Yuna had to be welcomed with.

Then, I noticed something that completely shattered me, from the inside and out..

The pair were staring at each other so lovingly - more affectionate-looking than Ni-Ki and I had ever looked before. And, so, I decided to leave - I didn't wanna disturb them anyway.

"Guys, I'll get going now.." I muttered quietly with a frown on my face. "Bye Yuna. Bye bab- uhh- Riki. I-I'll catch you later, see ya!"

I could feel Ni-Ki taking a step towards me and trying to grab hold of my hand. But I just pulled it away and continued walking in the direction of our school.

~~

I approached Jungwon, the class president, and my really close friend, trying to mask my sadness with one of my bright smiles.

"There you are! I was wondering where you've been until now. So, Mr. Kim, why are you late today??" He scolded me.

Now, I've had so much stress being put on me from when I woke up till now, to the point where I couldn't help but to burst into tears and fall into my friend's arms, which he had engulfed me with immediately after seeing me break down.

"Just cry it out, don't stress about telling me what it is now, do that only if or when you're comfortable with doing so. I'll wait, don't worry." He smiled at me sympathetically.

"I should've... known... that this... was gonna happen... from the start." I started whispering to myself, sniffling every few words.

"Whatever it is, just know that you can tell me whenever, but I don't think you're in the right mood right now. I promise I'll help you when you've calmed down. It's gonna be alright, Sunoo-Hyung, it's gonna be alright.."

"I've made a deal with Ni-Ki to pretend to be his boyfriend because he has a crush on Yuna and wants to make her jealous, and just before I came here, I was walking to school with him - since we had a sleepover last night with Yuna. Then, he pinned me to a wall and kissed me, I don't even know why though, but then Yuna comes along and they just stare lOvInGlY into each other's eyes and I felt like I had to leave because my job was kinda done here. But, then again, why did I agree to doing this deal, you might ask??" I ranted.

"Why..?" He asked.

"Because, Jungwon, when you love someone (Alexa, play "when you love someone" by day6 :'( ), you just want them to be happy, and that's all you'll ever ask for, nothing more, nothing less.."

"I get you... I like Jongseong-sunbaenim and I want him to be happy, but at the same time, I want him for myself.." He murmured sadly. "I'm sure you'll sort something out though, dont' worry, Hyung."

~~

Ni-Ki pov

Wait, why did I try to chase after him?? He was only helping me get Yuna, so why did I care if he ran away?? Obviously, he doesn't care and doesn't like me - if he did, then why would he agree to help me date someone else..? Right??

----

hi guys! hope youre enjoying this story so far. i finally included a ni-ki pov but probably not gonna use too many other ones. i'm really trying with my story right now, but its kinda garbage sorry :( anyways i love u all, stay safe, stay amazing and have a great day!

~lyn <3