8. i hope you realise what you're doing..

After some time, Jungwon managed to fully calm me down.

"Hyung it'll be okay, I promise.." He comforted me again.

"Thanks. I really hope it will be."

"Oh, where's Jake-Hyung, by the way??" I asked curiously.

"Hmm. He's never this late, let's go look for him!" He replied, dragging me somewhere by my arm.

"Jungwon-ah, where are we going?"

"We're gonna check the boys' bathroom."

"Oh, alright."

So, we speedily walked towards the bathroom. When we finally got there, I pushed open the door and stepped inside, looking for any trace of Jake.

"Let's get out, he's not here-"

"Shhh. Someone's talking, just listen." He quieted me.

"So, your point is.. you like me??" I heard a familiar voice speak out, sounding quite puzzled.

"Uhh- ..yeah..." Another person answered. Then, not long after, there was sniffling. Honestly, I quite pitied the situation that the second speaker was in, it felt.. relatable.

"No, no, no. Please don't cry, we'll make it work somehow, we'll try it!" The first guy assured. Damn, he must be so kind.

Then, footsteps were heard and they walked right past us and out of the bathroom.

" Sunoo, I think that was Jaeyun-Hyung." Jungwon told me with a bright smile on his face.

"Wait, really??"

"From what I could see, yes! And the second guy is another senior. His name is Park Sunghoon and he's a national champion in f-"

"Figure skating!" I finished for him.

"Exactly!"

"Let's go tease Jake-Hyung!"

"Okay!"

"But you go first, I need the toilet."

"Alright, see ya!"

And with that, he stepped out, waving at me.

~~

After I had finished and washed my hands, I had opened the door and attempted to walk out to follow Jungwon, only to be aggressively pushed back in and pressed to a wall - for the second time today!

"Woah, dude! Calm dow-"

Then, I stopped to look at who this guy was.

"I- w-what are you doing here??"

"I came to find you." He answered simply, leaning in closer to my face.

"Well, Yuna's probably somewhere looking for you right now, so, go to her.." I stated, using all my strength to shove him away from me.

"I hope you realise what you're doing.." I mutter softly, before walking out to find Jungwon and Jake-hyung.