13. as if he truly loved me..

I walked into the kitchen and peeked at the dining table. I saw Ni-Ki, sat down facing away from me. And, so, I came up with the perfect idea.

I slowly - and quite silently - crept up behind him, taking every step very cautiously. Then, finally, I snaked my arms around his neck and engulfed him in a tight back-hug.
"Hey.." I whispered.

"AAAAHH!!!" He screamed in reply, sounding fairly similar to a dolphin despite the deepness of his voice.

"Shhh. It's just me - look!" I swiftly turned his head so that he can see me.

As soon as we made eye-contact, a bright red hue appeared on his face and he turned away as soon as he could, adding a "Hmph!" and a cute pout.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're angry!" I teased him.

"Shush! Or else.." He whined adorably.

"Ooh, or else what??" I smirked at
him, edging closer to his face.

And, at that, he cupped my face with one hand, lifting my chin up, and leaning in closer for a kiss.

For some reason, this one felt a bit different to normal. It was... I don't know how to explain it properly, but, I could feel way more emotion this time, as if he truly loved me..

"Hey, are you guys alright?! I heard screami- Aww!" My noona cooed.

"Noona! Stopppp." I pouted. And, at that, both Ni-Ki and Ji-Yeong chuckled.
"Hmph."

~~

ok my fav character was saebyeok and im so salty but i wanted to make sunoos noonas name ji-yeong bc she was an actual legend and calling her saebyeok just shows too much of my simpness. yes, im procrastinating again. i finished the show like 2 weeks ago, still mad, but cant get myself to hate sangwoo bc of how much he loved his mum. anyways i just finished sweet home. eunhyeok my boy, he deserves so much better. BRUH WHY MY FAV CHARACTER ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE BC OF A STUPID SACRIFICE 😭😭 anyways my song recommendation for dis chapter is one of my fav songs ever, slightly higher than it, is daisy by pentagon. but enjoy it! also ive finished typing up all my parts which are already planned out so next ones are either gonna be made up on the spot or gonna take a while to plan. p.s. ive already written out the ending.
anyways, bye, loveee

~lyn<3