the end: a chance, my last

It had been years since I last heard of Sunoo-Hyung's "incident", and, in all honesty, it's quite devastating how fast you can lose someone, and with no warning whatsoever, until it actually happens.

In present time, however, I had been walking down the streets in a daze - the weather miserable - not really sure of where my feet were taking me. But, minutes turned into hours - many hours - and I had soon decided to check the time again after I had long lost track of it. "2:18". At the sight of those numbers flashing on my screen, I began to run frantically, not realising that I would eventually crash into someone rather painfully.

"Woah, I'm so sorry dude!!" I practically yelp at the man standing in front. But then, I glanced at him again and realised the look of sheer recognisation in his eyes - although I could tell he was trying to hide it.

"Wait, Sunoo-Hyung!! How- What happened?! Are you feeling okay?!?" I shrieked at him.

"Sorry.. I don't know you..."

And then, he walked away, tears running down his face, leaving me stood there, alone, in the pouring rain..

even though i knew it wasn't the reality of what occured, that very moment..

it felt as though i had just
been awoken from my deepest dreams.

- end

so, yeh. WHAT DO YALL THINK?

lots of luv and thanks for all the support throughout this wonderful journey (shoutouts probably next update)

~lyn<3