15. the cute sheep-looking guy?

"Okay, everyone! Time is up. Finish the question you are on and put your pens down please. I will come around to collect your papers." I heard a feminine voice.

I slowly open my eyes, immediately squinting as sunlight shone through the window and onto my face.

"Sunoo-Hyung." Someone called from the seat to my left.

I turn to them, to see that it was - of course - the one, the only, Nishimura Riki.

"You've been asleep the whole time. We had a math test." He explained.

"We what now??" I said, looking down at my desk, still sleepy. "Oh well."

~

"Hey, Jungwon, Jake, I have a plan!" I yelled.

"Oh no.." Jungwon frowned.

"Go on..." Jake gestured for me to explain my idea.

I whispered what I had to say to Jaeyun-Hyung, just about loud enough for him to hear.
He smiled. "Great, okay, get going then!"
"Bye!" I waved at the both of them, giggling to myself as I saw Jungwon looking confused.

~

"Jay-Sunbaenim!" I shout a name.

Said guy turns to me, smiling welcomingly.
"Mhm? That's me." He boasted.

"I heard that this guy called Yang Jungwon likes you." I gossiped.

"Oh, wait- the cute sheep-looking guy?" He questioned, seeming pleasantly surprised.

"Sounds like him! Bye, I'll go now." I then walked away, grinning from ear to ear.