Preview

'Krystal's POV'

I am so late for class. I hate being late, I need to starting being more productive with school I said. At this point I am just trying to finish school and make my parents proud.

As I drove down the road was met in traffic. '' Wa kind of foolishness this ''. Now I am going to be extra late. I called my bestfriend to ask her if she was there, unfortunately she wasn't answering typical Kim Kim has been my bestfriend since we both started high school together.

It was just the three of us Me, Kimmy and Samantha. Everyone called us the triple threat, lol.

I got to class safe and sound just in time for the lecture to start.

But guess who I saw there Samantha but no sight of Kimmy. I said to her '' weh Kimmy deh? me a call her from evening and she nuh answer.......😪''

Samantha: yk how she say when she and her man have problem she nuh like answer her phone.......

After class we went our separate ways. I had work in like 30 mins and I wasn't going to be late. I got there just in time to clock in for 4:30. I just knew it was going to be a long night. Being a Front end associate and really be annoying. I have to deal with rude people everyday. But today something felt different. That's when I saw him. Tall handsome and had dreads..... omg I had to control my self.......who is this man walking to my direction. I almost forgot that i had my job to do..........

Anthony's POV

My day started just like any other. I went to the office to get stuff done, took a few meetings and had lunch. it was around 12:30 pm when I got a phone call from my secretary that the meeting I had in the states was pushed up a little earlier and I had to fly now.

I told her to book my flight for the next morning, she did exactly that. I don't know what i would do without her.

Later that evening I had dinner plans with the boys.

Honestly I didn't feel like going but the man dem nago mek me cut suh......

I stop by the store to pick up something and was walking to get checked out. That's when I saw this young lady looking like she had no care no the world.

" Hey"

"Welcome" she said to me

Omg her voice was so quiet I could hardy hear but I still continued talking to her.

As she was checking me out it was like couldn't stop looking at her face. I all I knew was that i wanted to see her again. But when would that be? I dont really come to this area unless it for business.

But for this lady I had to come back................

I thought to myself " me cya ask for her number yet mine she think i am some weird guy"..........

Krystal's POV

As he walked to me I could feel this weir energy around me. He was talking to me like i was his friend in which I didn't mind because it was apart of my job.

He was sparking my interest that is all I knew.

Would I see this man again or would it it just be another day. Who could tell ......... Let's see