Cross over

10:00 pm

I'm still waiting on the doctors to come out and at something but no response.

I'm getting agitated and frustrated not to mention some girl claiming that Anthony is her baby father.

Every was going great, why all of a sudden this happened.

Shortly after that a doctor had came out. And asked to speak to someone and ofc I had to be the one.

However Chris suggested that I shouldn't be the one who hears everything. He's right that's his best friend.

" well he is a lucky man or at least a fighter"

" how bad is he" Chris asked

" well I managed to get out the bullets"

" bullets?"

" yes man he got shot 9 times"

9 times my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. Who could be so cruel to do such a thing.

" right now he is in a critical condition so right now we have to watch him very closely"

" however we have to transfer him to a private hospital for his safety"

" oh yea Anthony doesn't like publicly hospital so we have to go with him to the next one, only a few people knows about this" Chris whispered to me

"Ok"

I walked to walked over to Kimberly and told her we have to leave. She didn't really question anything just went along with me.

" how is he doing"

Why is she still here again? Like everyone was ignoring her since she got here and that slap kept her quiet. Does she want another one.

" please leave and respect my boyfriends privacy"

" I just want to know how he's doing."

" girl please leave like nobody wants you here seems like it Neva registered inna your head since we got here"

" just because I a him girlfriend now doesn't mean you can behave like a total bitch I was here before you and mi ago still deh yer when him lef you"

Why am I letting this girl bother me again. Aren't we supposed to be leaving.

" listen here girl I don't care if you was before me or after me or nothing, I'm here now and thats, that respect it and get the fuck outta my face again"

I left shortly after. Only thing I'm focused on was him waking up.

Anthony's POV

•Flashback before the incident•

Wednesday

You mean fi tell me seh that my father's death was deeper than that. How does Krystal get involved with this.

I tried to understand what was happening.

"Remember seh everyone who was around your dad had something to do with the business."

I started to dig deep back into the past to see why Lester wanted  me out. But I couldn't put the pieces together.

Something is missing and Krystal is some how involved. How?

Alright so all of us grew together which mean her mother and father knew my dad. But she only talks about her mother.

Wahm to her father.