Date night🤪

Krystal's POV

The car was really interesting. We talk a little while vibing to some Tyrese

Ouuu he is a old soul guys😂 I'm loving this already😩

We finally pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant and it was just beautiful. The outside scenery was just magical. We got out the car and walk to the entrance where this lady greeted us.

She asked walk-in or reservations in which he responded with reservations for two under the name Gray. She said right this way.

We walk through the first floor unto the elevator which lead us to roof top of the restaurant. Omg this was just beautiful I smiled 😩 he looks definitely impressed

 Omg this was just beautiful I smiled 😩 he looks definitely impressed

Anthony's POV

She looked so beautiful I swear to god.

Before I got to the restaurant I have book a reservation for us . I did seem like did right thing to do since I asked her out.

As we were on our way up her eyes were just filled with joy😍 pure innocence I thought... I mean maybe or  maybe not.

Krystal what you doing to me.

We both sat down grabbed our menus to look through it. Ofc I had to start with small talk. By the looks of everything it was going really great.

I asked her about school and stuff she told me that she going to Uwi. And ofc that's my passed school.

Me - eeeh yk Weh I went there too.

Krystal - say you swear

Me - yeh I graduated with first class honors in Businesses and Accounting.

Ofc that's just the cover up for the real business I'm doing. I thought to my self.

How would she react if she found out who I am and what I do.

Krystal's POV

Honestly the night couldn't get any better. I start off with some cocktails for us and some appetizers .

Neva did wah mek it seem like me love me belly and was buy the most expensive shit on the menu😂😂 playing it safe out here.

We had a great conversation about everything even to come to find out that he went to UWI. Man watch nice.

Editors notes

A little quick update ❤️ don't forget to vote and comment
Another update later