Present

Chris's POV

Since that night with Tiana I came to the realization that I didn't actually want her I just wanted the sex.

She also learnt her lesson and stop posting things about us and we not together.

Right now my main focus is Kim and finding out she pregnant or not. I stayed with her the whole night.

As to my knowledge Anthony and Krystal gone to strawberry hill.

Me is a man Weh cya sleep inna bed too late suh as soon as it hits 6:00 I'm up.

I went and took a shower and start cooking something to eat.

Suh me live here not to backside😂

Normally I would be gone by now or she would be up already for work. Jah she softening my heart and I don't like that.

Well I do

" what you doing"

" cook breakfast"

" Neva know seh you can cook"

" baby girl there is a lot of things you don't know"

" mhmm I figured"

That's kinda true she barely knows anything about me but I'm planing to change that really soon.

" what time is the appointment"

" it's at 11"

" alright then I pushed back some things that I had to do today so I can come with you"

" you coming with me Fr"

"Yes Weh you think"

"Nothing"

A my potential yute this eno. I get that i acted weirdly when she told me. Neva expect this right now but still anything is possible and we did a fuck raw to suh we both suffering the consequences of our own actions.

She took a shower and we had breakfast.

By the time we were done it was time fi leave the house now. She took up her car keys " you not driving I am"

" why not"

" cause Weh we deh yer fa if you ago drive"

I mean what was my purpose here anyways? " we gotta leave right now or else we gonna be late"

This girl here ago make me lose every dam brain cells in me before I'm 30 of she continues like this.

Today really going to test us, is she pregnant or not.

I'm so scared

Bad man nuh get scared fi nothing but this here really shaking my bones. Mi really might have a yute coming into this world.

Kim's POV

I'm still processing the fact that Krystal was kinda cool with it.

We had left for my appointment. This man was driving like I wasn't in the dam car.

" tek time drive nuh Chris Kmt"

" sorry About that"

We got there 10 minutes early and I went in to sign in.

" good morning I have an appointment for 11:00 today was Dr. Wright."

" yes she is expecting you, can you fill out this paper please"

This isn't my first time coming here but that's for different reason. This is me and Krystal's doctors since we got sexually active.

We come here every 3 or so months for our regular check ups.