Trouble in Paradise

Anthony's POV

I had to move fast with the information I had just received. Dem smaddy really tek Weh Krystal kmft all because she is around me. Jah know mi fuck yo big time. Not time for this I gotta find her now.

I hurried to the apartment to see what was going on if anyone saw anything. They turn off the cameras and hid the security gard.

Well organized.

I went i the warehouse to meet up with Chris and Karim.

" unno hear nothing about it"

" no sah nothing at all"

It's been 2 hours who could have taken her?. Lester I don't even know maybe a him but how did he find out about her.

Wa mi ago tell her friends and mother seh.

I tried my best to gather my sources so I could find her quickly.

Krystal's POV

When I finally woke up back the bag was still over my face. Where was I? All I could smell was just garbage and the sound was just echoing like an abandoned place.

"She wake up back" I heard a voice said but dis voice sounded too familiar.

Shortly after that someone came and too the bag off my face to my surprise it was Justin.

Why him a do this now? I was just surprised and confused at this point. Is it because of what happen at the party or what.

" it Neva did affi come to dis eno Krystal but yuh man cross the line when him kill mi family and tek you from me"

Kill family? What was he talking about.

"Suh you nuh know who yuh man be"

" let me tell you who your precious man be, him a di Don fi the place"

"Don?"

" Yuh man responsible fi nuff killings drugs money and everything illegal Weh a gwan inna this place you see"

Is that what Anthony really is a Don. It was hard to believe well not really I had a feeling he was into some stuff but not that deep.

Then Justin walked up to me and slapped me across my face.

" him nuh deh ya fi save you this time a bet him not even care Weh you deh"

" nahh seh that cause him did have protection pan you like a pussy."

I felt useless every chance he got he hit me. From my face to my stomach to breast. If I'm going to die like this please let them at least give my body back to my mother.

I was knocked unconscious 3 times by him just hitting me. I don't even know wa time it be.

Does he even knows I'm missing yet? Is he coming to find me or what.

" a kill me fi kill you eno krissy but a true me love you"

"Love mi I shouted. You never loved me, all you did was use me and treated me like shit. Justin you cheated on me and almost giving me some disease, not to mention the baby Weh you have wid yuh gyal"

" shut yuh mouth gyal" another guy said.

Justin walked out leave just me and the other guy. He walked over to me and slapped me in my stomach with his hand. He left me shortly after that.

My clothes badly torn and I was bleeding from my mouth and I had few bruises on my face.

I was hungry and thirsty. The same guy came back and threw me on the floor.