New beginnings

Anthony's POV

I had to ensure that Krystal's was safe before I even do anything. Mi bring her to this room upstairs and I told her do not open the door for anyone unless you hear my voice.

"Just stay here mi soon come"

Honestly I didn't want her in this predicament but it was so sudden. This is definitely personal
atp. Cause no way them come up here fi start problems

But the next thing is how did they find found out where we are? Is there someone in our circle that is a snitch.... matter of fact they been watching us for weeks now. Way too dam organized.

The shooting continues between us both nobody got hit.

"Di man dem drive off"

"Gray yuh want we do go fi dem "

"No Chris a that them want but nahh play into them games"

Who are they really after is it me or just the empire. Mi cya mek mi father legacy go down the drain. Him work too hard fi nuh jealous pussy come make problems.

I ran back up stairs to Krystal

*Knock Knock*

"Krystal"

She opened the door and her eyes were full of water. I went inside and she hugged me crying. Honestly I didn't want her to be around this lifestyle mi use to it but she isn't.

"I'm sorry I should have brought you here"

"Yuh alright who was those people, why them a shoot at you?"

"I don't know that's why I'm trying to figure out"

Well I do know who it is but I can't risk it right now.

"Krystal we gotta go right now before Police come"

I grabbed a towel and put over her head so that nobody saw her crying. We got in the car and headed out.

Chris send two of the men to follow me home. Just fi mek sure mi safe "protection". As I was drive I saw another car following us.

Mi think dem done but obviously they got a target and it's as me. I sent a message to the man dem and they followed along. I drove into this empty road. Barely any house or anything just perfect.

I stopped the car and they did the same. I looked over at her and tell mi ago deal with something.

"Can it wait"

"No I gotta do it now"

It won't take long. I promise

I came out the car with my gloves on and my gun in my hand. At this point Mi nuh fraid a nothing. Walked right up to the car and knock on the window. To my surprise they wind down the window.

Unno come out right now. Pointing the gun at their face. " get the fuck out now" . Who the fuck unno be and why unno a follow me from the other day.

Drop ee gun a ground right now. At this point it wasn't me alone that was their. Chris had shown up alone with Karim.

They took out the gun and place it on the ground. Line up beside each other and kneel pan the ground I order.

"Who the fuck send unno."

"Mi a have a daughter eno boss man"

"Have a yute pan eee way eno please don't kill me"

" mi nuh give a fuck .... Why unno a follow me around"