Get wild

Krystal's POV

It's been a week and I'm back at my apartment. You know all good things must come to an end but it's not like we are together just merely getting to know each other.

As for Justin I haven't heard anything about him and I don't care.

Anthony is doing just fine I think. Lately he's been super busy so I hardly seen him. He was here the other night and I cooked him dinner. He respected my decision to come back home even though he did want me to but I can't stay there.

My mom had came back stayed with me for a couple days. Her talk was that I gain weight while she was away. Typical parents when they don't see you for a while.

Well I am back to reality work and school and the little social life I had.

I haven't been to work in a while cause after those two events I requested time off I need a change of environment

I had put in my job application at this company to be a secretary and I got the job so my official start date is Tuesday.

Monday

It was the beginning of a new week and I had classes today plus the first day of my new job.

I woke up around 8:30 and made breakfast for kim and I. Atp is like she live yer cause she nuh go home.

I didn't mind the company cause I barely see Anthony. Sometimes it would be just one text messages or he will try to call or something. I wasn't enough but I appreciated it.

By the time Mi done cook breakfast bathe and get ready to leave it out was minutes after 11. We had class at 12:30 and if it's one thing we ago be late.

So me nah stress it.

I drove out and was on our way to campus.

When I got there I found my usual parking spot then met up with some of my classmates.

I was kinda scar cause by this time everyone had heard what happen Justin but I could care less.

Is like everybody was just looking at me and it felt so awkward I never needed this much attention.

I saw down by some table and then I head someone said " them gyal like dem cya mash ants but dem man a badman them gyal ya now a days different"

I knew she was talking about me cause she was the the same girl that Justin had cheated on me with, "pay it nuh mind" Kim said.

I didn't blame her at all. Cause it wasn't worth me acting like a fool.

And so what if I was in relationship with someone like that?

A your man or a fimi

You a fuck him or me?

Kim helped me go over some notes and helped me to study cause I had a test today. I was confident in myself but still You never know.

After my quiz i found out that there was a conference meeting that we should all attend Ik the auditorium.

I had no idea what it was about so Kimmy and Samantha brought me along. They had some guest speaker coming to talk to us.

They didn't tell us who it was or anything. The conference started and it was kinda boring at first until news got around that the speaker was here.

"Girl me hear seh him rich rich"

" eeeeh girl"

" mi wonder if him smaddy"

That's all I hear around me