No wrong

Krystal's POV

Everything was just going so right. i havent been on a date in a while. would i call it a date its more like a night out... honestly i dont even care cause i am loving it.

he was just looking so handsome from across the table in a white button down shirt and black pants and the clarks. him look of of them man that ave round 50 pairs of Clarks but look at me a talk bout shoes and i have Bridget sandals fi kill and just starting my tory collection.

it was time for us to order our food...

Anthony - i would like the steak with asparagus on the side

waiter - how would you like it done sir?

Anthony - medium rare also bring a bottle of red wine.

Red wine i thought to myself. ya tell me seh this man plan fi drunk me off tonight. my subconscious wondered away..

i would have the bbq ribs with the garlic mashed potatoes and a side of corn on the cob grilled.

belly full yanow with all this talking.

Anthony's POV

I could tell that she was hesitant about ordering casue she looking at the menu about 3 times. i found it cute tbh

it kinda showed that she wasnt trying to impress me and get anything extra, she was just being her self ig honestly.

during this whole night she hasnt looked at her phone and was just genuinely talking to me. no distractions just real stuff, hard fi have conversations these days everyone in their phone etc etc. loving this already.

however my phone was just vibrating in my pocket with no care.

mi tell di man dem nuh call me till certian time cause mago be busy.

i wonder if she could tell that was looking a little tense. ion want her to fell any time of way bout anything.

i told her that im going to the bathroom and she said ok.

i called Chris to find out what was the problem. all he said was that their was some suspious activity on the block from this strange car driving around.

alright just gwan keep the ting pan ee low.... make two rounds and tell di man dem to have dem heads up.

alright boss mi send two man a your location just incase summ happen you alright.

nuh seh a word.... cya have the lady a wait eno i thought to my self.

i hurried back to her just in time for our main course to get here.

she placed the food down

wait a little mek me pray

nice lady this eno praying its a good look i thought.

Krystal POV

the food was great i enjoyed my time with you i said to him as i was leaving the car.

you sure ?

yes it was nice the scencry was just amazing.... we should do this again.

alright have a good night Anthony.

Anthony POV

i watched her got inside that i drove away.

yes time to go full in now Krystal mi haffi make you mind i laugh to myself

I'm back 
How did you like this chapter
Remember to comment and vote ❤️