Torn

Kimmy's POV

Introduction- Krystal and I have been friends since we started high school. We are the bestest of friends.

Samantha came along around our 11 grade year so basically we all been friends from long time. We went to St. Andrew High School for girls then UWI.

I was majoring in Accounting, Krystal Tourism and hospitality and Samantha was doing Business.

So basically it's just the 3 of us.

Present day

I was under the tree waiting for her Krystal fi come school. She wasn't here yesterday so she had to be here today. When we spoke this morning she didn't really give us much details about anything.

It was me at first the Sammy came then Justin. A cya stand him. After what he is to krissy.

"What you want Justin"

"Just see unno so me decide fi come over here"

Lies him just did see if krissy a come or was here here.

"Weh krissy deh" Justin ask . "That none of your business anyway she soon come"

We were all waiting for her to come. All I'm looking for her car to come I can't see it. Then a Black Mark X pulled up by us. 2020 to be exact

" a who this now" Sammy said.... "Nuh know eno" . The car was there for a while so we didn't pay it any attention.

The door open and there was krissy coming out. I couldn't see the person face just tattoos and dreads. "Then a who that now I thought to myself"

One thing bout krissy is she is private but as her best friends she would eventually tell us so I'm not stressing it.

But that's not krissy car suh who is that. She came up to us and sat down. We were all talking til she seh she cya find he phone. We looked everywhere.

Then I called it no answer. Couple minutes after that the same car she came outta pulled up again. Mystery man came out.

And brought the phone to her. And I looked over at Justin who was filled with jealousy at this point. Kmt but look at him after Weh him do the girl.

Justin being Justin he said some disrespectful things to krissy and mi Neva like that. Krissy snapped at him and I'm glad she did what she did.

After krissy left I went over to Justin.

"Listen yer Justin who krissy date a nuh your problem, when u chest pan her wid sash and her baby it was nothing to you but because you see har wid smaddy you wa be disrespectful yute fuck outta here with the bs."

I was so upset and never did me. I've always been there for Krissy so this time was no different. Him hurt har and now that she is seeming to move on he gotta a problem.

Mi know him shame inna him self. But let him take the hype.

I went to class where I saw krissy. Boy oh boy we got a lot to talk about.

Krystal's POV

Honestly i was just so upset. Why Justin affi be here kmt.

"Krissy you alright"

I looked up to see Kimmy. Honestly I don't know girl. Why Justin did affi stay suh I shouldn't pay that no attention but still.

We talked for a while. She was trying her best to distract me from what happened. Eventually Samantha came, even though we have different majors our core we had our core classes together so we are with each other every other day.

It was 2 hour lecture and if yk one thing I hate these classes. We all in our final year thank god. After class we went to get something to eat.

Anthony had call to checked up on me, I appreciate the fact the he was trying atp. It was just the effort yk. He said that he was at his office so I should call him when I'm almost done or ready to go home.

It was a quick break cause I had to go my next class. Notes fi kill right now I said to the girls.
"How yk suh" anyways I pulled my laptop to record the lecture just in case later when I was doing my homework I could go back and listen.

It was now 4:00 and I was tired. Still I'm class yes. By the time this man was don't talking it was 4:15 I was ready to go. I texted Anthony and told him I was he said he was gonna be there by 4:30 or 4:45. Honestly I just wanted to go home. Well his house

I finished up to food I bought earlier, I even shared it with them. Cause I know he's going to asking why I didn't eat the food. I might even cook when I get there cause I know he might be hungry.

Acting like a wifey already my subconscious kept reminding me. I don't mind . Justin again Kmt why is he here again. He was with Jason who was my friend from high school. I hated Justin but he's friends with him so I had to accept it.

Everyone was having a good time then I saw a jeep pulling up to were I was behind the heel I saw my car. I drove a 2018 Toyota Corolla. Did he go to my apartment and picked up my car. I remember this morning he took my car keys so idk .

I saw chris coming out the Jeep and he was came out my car.

"You went for my car"

" yea I want it over the house... remember Weh me tell you this morning"

"Yea"

"Alright I'm going to drive my car to the house and you follow behind me"

"Ok"

They switched out Chris with Anthony and I was with myself. I went back to where everyone was and said my good byes ofc Justing wasn't happen I could give two fucks.

Anthony Drove off and i followed behind. Welcome to my life right now. It wasn't that I saw more cars behind me. Two cars in front of him then his car then mine and two behind me.

Is this going to be my new reality?

❤️I did a brief introduction of Kimmy how did you like it. And her POV.
Also why Justin said what he said, imagine if Anthony hear yk him head hot already 😂
Remember to vote and comment
Share!❤️