Force

Anthony's POV

She really wants to try this relationship shit with me. Bredda why? she wa me money or what. Then again she nuh seem like that typa person. She ready fi risk everything fi me. I'm not a good nor bad person, in my eyes I just see it as fair.

None of my ex girlfriend seen me in the matter killing someone no. But she saw it her mind didn't change. Sigh these thoughts are going to plague me.

I wasn't saying much to her at all cause im just thinking. Even at breakfast it was the worst I we talked.

She told me she had to go to her aunts house and she had classes later. I brought her back her apartment. As she was going upstairs I told her to pack some stuff and stay with me for the rest of week.

I didn't want her to leave my sight. After what happen. I know Lester is looking for my weakness and mi cya mek him know seh she is one of them. Keeping her close just in case anything, I know I can't live with the fact that I'd something happened to her I might blame myself.

She agreed but she gotta understand it's for her own good. I will bring her to school work and anywhere she wants to go. Just not by her self.
As her car I will bring it over the house later.

I had to switch my cars from last night. We came down and I packed her stuff in the trunk and headed to her aunts house.

"Where yuh Aunty live"

"Seaview"

Why mi ask her like nuh know where she live. I headed there. We got there and she called her Aunty then went inside the house. I stayed inside the car and let her deal with family issues.

Krystal's POV

I got to my aunts house.

"Aunty Karen mi reach eno"

"Di gate open eno just come inside"

" Aunty you know seh you nuffi leave the gate open suh"

" mi know man true me know ya come mi leave it open. Wa gwan krissy you alright"

" yea man mi good school and work a stress mi but otherwise I'm good"

I can't tell that me see the guy I'm dating or whatever kill smaddy last night or even the fact that I was present in a shoot out. Sigh what mi life come to, keep secrets from my family Neva expect this at all.

Mommy was still in the states, I have no idea when she coming back so for now I'm good. I didn't really like coming down here that much cause of my father. Well mi nuh know him and nobody talks about him.

All I know is that my mother had to move from here after I was born because of something he did. Anyway enough of that dead beat✌🏽

We talked for a while then it was time for me to leave. Aunty Karen followed me to veranda and she saw Anthony's car.

"Krissy yuh change car?"

" no Aunty"

Nuh wa she question me fi run go back to mommy and tell her. I walked back to car quickly. I open the door and there was Anthony sitting and waiting on me and smoking weed.

I knew she saw his tattoos but not his face hopefully not his face. Did she see the splif when I opened the car door.

" be careful eno mi niece ya mi sister only daughter"

Why would she say that. Does she know him or anything? Well let's hope not.

When I got in the car his side of the window was down a little to let the smoke out. Before he drove off he put it away. I mean I don't mind. He was just being respectful.