Redemption

Krystal's POV

Tuesday

It's been two days and no improvement, I haven't left his side at all. I can't leave him I don't want to this one really hurts.

" Krystal you have to go home and take some rest"

Right now I don't even want to hear what anyone is saying. I call out of work for personal reason however I have to go back in tomorrow and I really don't want to.

Kimmy and Chris have been such great help. They went to my apartment to get clothes and stuff for me.

" wake up Anthony"

Every waking hour I've been praying. God you nuh hear my prayers.

Is this is what it feels like if you lose your significant other I can't manage my heart is on the last string.

It looks like he is sleeping with no care in this world.

Have I forgotten that I have school, shit

I've been so caught up with everything I didn't even realized.

It was now 5:30 when Chris came back to the house. I told him I have classes in the morning then I had work after.

Is like he's hiding something from me but who am I to ask anything. Since Saturday the energy has shifted is like his security has been tightened.

Even Kim finds it annoying, speaking of her she came in with food.

Yes I'm hungry. " Yuh betta eat all of it eno and stop mek Anthony mek you loose weight"

Not even food me did want to eat a suh me fool fi man jah know.

" you get the notes from previous di previous class?"

" yea i got 'em"

" I heard we have a test tomorrow"

" pray to god we pass cause ain't no way"

" can I tell you"

We tried to study for a bit before I went back to check on him. When I walked him his eyes were opened just looking around.

" Anthony" he looking at me but with all this machine hooked up to him he could barely talk. I quickly called the nurse who was on duty to come in.

I felt a sudden sigh to relief he finally woke up. Thank you lord for answering my prayers cause I would have lost it if he didn't wake up.

They took him off the ventilator so he could talk properly.

He looked at my like he was like who the hell was this. Now my hear started bearing fast cause I'm scared.

" you know me" I asked him

" ofc mi nuh must know mi woman"

Yea he's back to his feisty self

" really Anthony you had me worried sick"

" I'm sorry baby I didn't know what happen"

" I'm glad you are back I missed you soooooo much"

" how long have I been out"

" it's Tuesday night"

" ok"

" where is Chris"

" he left a while ago he should be back soon I think"