3

"You can't let me take their strength out of you
I don't have the courage to put a question mark on the words "I can expect it."
The pain grows silently trapped in a room without a door to go ou

Changbin couldn't help it but to cry even more when his chest let him breathe

Changbin couldn't help it but to cry even more when his chest let him breathe. Partly because he was relieved, partly because he was annoyed at himself for letting it happen again.

Over lyrics.

Ridiculous.

"Bin? Look at me, please.", Felix's soft voice went right into his ear and every single thought in his head stopped immediately.

"Lix...", he whispered, scooting closer to the, now, sitting male, and burying his head on the crock of his neck. Felix hugged his waist, letting their bodies blend in a way everyone thought impossible for the shorter. Too much contact, too much vulnerability.

Changbin never felt better than when he was in Felix's arms, though. He never felt so safe, so strong.

With a sigh, he whispered to the younger.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you know I hate it when you say that.", Felix moved a hand to grab the piece of paper Changbin had taken with him to the floor. "What were you trying to work on?"

"A song, I don't know. Chan said he writes about stuff when he's sad. I am trying to do it. But I can't seem to describe anything."

"That started your attack?", Felix's tone was soft but serious.

"Yeah.", the shorter snuggled closer to Felix, who chuckled and leaned to place a side kiss on his forehead.

"Have you had lunch yet?", a nod. "You're sure? You're lying to me you giant piece of shit."

Changbin let out a chuckle, cleaning the rest of the tears away.

"Bitch."

"I'm sorry, I meant tiny piece of shit, you're not that tall, after all."

Changbin's chin fell and he stared at Felix with widened and offended eyes as the younger got up.

"I hate you."

"Love you too, get up. We're going out to eat."

Changbin whined, curling his legs up to his chest and shaking his head.

"Don't want to see people."

Felix rolled his eyes with a smile and stretched his hand to the shorter.

"I'll pay you an ice cream after, two flavors."

Changbin didn't want an ice cream, but he could never say no to Felix. It just wasn't possible. He took the taller's hand and followed him outside the company, cursing himself as usual for letting Felix have such an impact on him. His thoughts got interrupted and substituted as they pulled their black masks over their faces, binnies on so no one would recognize them.

His hand started tingling as the street air hit them, and he unconsciously closed and opened it, over and over again until Felix's one found it's way to intertwine them, like every time they left the company anonymously.

It had all started this one time they left to eat dinner, also after Felix had to break into the studio to calm him down, and they found themselves stuck in the middle of a crowd, almost loosing each other. Felix had grabbed his hand until they were back in the open, and when he tried to let go, Changbin didn't let him. Felix had only smiled with his eyes, moving them so that they're fingers gently fit together and they kept walking that way.

Since then, they didn't leave the company without that, even if they were on schedule, their hands always found a way to glue, hidden from everyone in the world, or in the open, like right now.

Those were Changbin's favorite times.

—————

Talking about schedules, when Changbin woke up the next day, with a screaming Jeongin by his ear, he spit out every single curse word he knew, including the English ones he'd heard Felix shout during his video games, which didn't leave Chan very happy, but he didn't say much to the shorter.

To be honest, the fact that he actually came down his bed at the first try instead of rolling and covering himself up again was too good for Chan to complain about anything he did or said.

Of course Changbin was feeling dead inside, but he still put on a fake smile and walked over to the counter, pretending he cared about what he was given to eat. Felix smiled as he passed him and gently grabbed his waist, something that would seem like a normal gesture to get past him, but in reality meant a good morning in their weird language. Changbin patted his hand and they moved away from each other.

"We have to be there in 30, Hyunjin go wake Minho and Jisung up, I seat if they make us-"

"I am literally here!", Minho scoffed from the couch. "Hannie is in the bathroom, we won't make us late. Now Seungmin is still in bed."

Chan rolled his eyes and barged into the younger's room, shouting in English, things that Changbin was sure he didn't want to understand.

The shorter let out a chuckle and nodded at Hyunjin, ignoring the way the taller looked at him, worried for how little he was eating in the morning.

"Managers must be getting here. Ready to have some fun?"

Changbin sighed, dropping his plate with half the cereals on it, pondering if he could simply say he didn't feel very well and skip the variety show.

"Don't worry, you'll do great."

Felix smiled at him as usual, his words meaning much more than they did to anyone listening.

As usual, their hands brushed against each other, not having the time to do anything else than that soft touch before Chan started rushing out of the dorm, but for Changbin, it was enough. His energy back up a bit.

 His energy back up a bit

✅Revised

We're 600 😭 I love you all so much, I don't really care about having many followers of reads but it does make me happy that so many people enjoy what I'm doing, and even though I'd write for even just myself or two people, it's good to have all of you here :)

Alexa play Popping by ONF.