11

"I'm gonna breathe in the murky air
I gasp, like I'm going to be out of breath beyond the unpleasantness
I don't care what's not
Nothing is okay"

It was late afternoon when Changbin woke up, and he hadn't even opened his eyes before memories started to invade his vision, his ears, his heart

It was late afternoon when Changbin woke up, and he hadn't even opened his eyes before memories started to invade his vision, his ears, his heart. Said little bitch clutched inside his chest and a small tear fell down his face, without him even knowing why. He didn't feel sad, maybe a bit confused, but not sad at all. He moved on the heat and blushed as he felt their naked bodies intertwined, remembering how they had just laid there after having a bath, not caring about dressing or anything else. He got on his elbows, reaching for his phone while trying to not wake Felix up, checking Chan's messages and answering a vague " I was sleeping." A message came back immediately.

"Morning."

At first he was startled, but he quickly putthe phone aside and looked at the taller, slightly under him.

"It's literally 7 pm."

"I don't care, I just woke up.", Felix snaked his arms around Changbin's torso and pulled him down, letting their bodies melt together.

"I'm hungry."

"I'll cook for you, the members should be getting home around 8, except Minho and Jisung, they're having dinner with some old friends. Jisung wants to tell them about them."

Chnagbin hummed, playing with Felix's hair as the boy spoke with his eyes closed but a smile on his face.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"No one would believe them even if they tried to leak the information. They're suspicious enough on their own."

"Are we?"

Felix opened one eye.

"Suspicious? We barely touch on camera, Binnie.", the shorter let his smile fall and Felix immediately kept talking. " which is nothing bad. We didn't even have anything to be suspicious about before today."

The older was smiling again, and then he was hugging Felix, and then he was yelling at his ear that he was hungry.

Felix liked to see him like that. Moving around on the bedroom and getting his clothes, throwing random boxers and shorts on. It had been a while since he wore shorts, a stupid detail Felix had noticed. A shirt and a hoodie, that wasn't Felix's but okay.

They spent the next hour chatting and slightly making out from time to time, eating what Felix ended up ordering, since Changbin was in the mood to eat, and messing their faces up with strawberries and chocolate, only to clean each other with small kisses and touches.

When the members finally arrived, Chan furrowed his eyes at the pair sitting side to side on the couch. Changbin had his leg over Felix's and was focused on the screen, a random movie playing as he ate popcorn.

"Did you guys eat all of this?", Hyunjin asked, referring to the usual dose for 3 people.

Felix nodded.

"Someone was hungry."

Changbin was hearing it all, he knew the gasps were for the apetite, and for the way he kind of leaned to Felix on the couch. He didn't react though, he simply pretended not to hear so he wouldn't have to answer any questions.

But he didn't take his leg away either.

READ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Please check my last two announcements, both important!

Also, this story is not revised yet, in case you didn't notice, I haven't had the time to do so so I will do it after I finish posting it all.

Alexa play Sorry I like you