15

"Like that streetlight
Like a streetlight
In the middle of a lonely night
I just look bright"

The next day Changbin had to wake up early, but Jeongin didn't have a problem touching him that morning

The next day Changbin had to wake up early, but Jeongin didn't have a problem touching him that morning. He felt weird as the younger poked him, even if it was something so simple, but he liked that he was able to tolerate that. The smile on his younger brother's face made up for it.

"How long do I have?"

"Not much, get ready, lazy bitch."

Changbin slapped the back of the younger's head and rolled his eyes.

This kid.

He got ready in a few, only with a shirt that showed all his cuts and a pair of shorts, he didn't feel like hiding anything from his family anymore. He also knew no one would comment anything, which was good, he could open up to them without actually confronting them, so they could help him through it better.

As soon as he reached the kitchen, Chan had food ready, and when Felix left his room and spotted him, he already had a hoodie in hand. Changbin smiled like a kid and lifted his arms, letting Felix slip the hoodie through his head before he kept eating. The taller leaned in to place a kiss on his head and grabbed his own plate, all under Chan's curious eyes.

Minho made them late, so they had to rush to the variety show and Changbin didn't let go of Felix's hand for even a second. Not when they left the company, not when they sat on the car, not when they reached the site. He knew pictures were being taken, but he couldn't care enough to let it go. He simply put his head low and followed the taller, squeezing his hand at every step.

"Changlix shippers will be on fire today.", Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows and Changbin slapped his head, laughing.

"Says the guy that sat on Seungmin the whole ride. You know they can see us with the windows open, right?"

Hyunjin shrugged.

"Let them, my Minnie doesn't care."

"I find it toxic that you're speaking for me and my lap."

"Well I'm the one who uses it, so."

One of their managers chuckled next to them.

"You kids are very weird."

"Thank you.", Hyunjin smiled. "What exactly are we doing here?"

Chan sighed, his hand finding Jeongin's waist as the younger stared at the ceiling for some reason.

"I will seriously hit your next time you don't pay attention to the meetings."

They did their thing, Changbin played and laughed, rapped and danced, moving around with much more energy that he usually had. Chan couldn't stop smiling for a second, and neither could the others. Felix kept quiet that day, mostly tired and taking advantage of Changbin's good place that day to stay a bit away from the spotlights and rest even during the variety show.