7

"After the end of a lonely day
And you're gonna stand there
In the middle of a lonely night
And try to smile brightly"

A few days later, when they got another break from their schedule, Changbin agreed to appear in Chan's room, faking that bubbly and happy personality until the last second and burying his tired self on the couch as soon as Chan hit the button to c...

A few days later, when they got another break from their schedule, Changbin agreed to appear in Chan's room, faking that bubbly and happy personality until the last second and burying his tired self on the couch as soon as Chan hit the button to cut the live.

"You okay?"

"Tired as hell, but I'll be fine."

Chan patted his thigh and smiled.

"You've been doing great, Binnie, I'm proud of you."

Changbin nodded, knowing the small things Chan was referring to. He had been able to fight his depression a bit lately, getting up earlier than usual, eating lunch with the members and actually participating in some conversations. He took the jest step when Hyunjin asked who wanted to come with him to the grocery store, which was actually caused by the idea of buying kinder, but Chan didn't need to know that.

It were small steps, but Changbin knew how much the members loved to see them, even if some were forced.

At least they were happier.

"What do you say? Sushi?"

He frowned, turning on the couch.

"Can we go tomorrow? I'm not really in the mood for loud restaurants now and I need to try and write."

"You know you don't actually need to finish the song, right?"

"I do.", he sat up, rubbing his tired eyes. "But I really really want to do it."

The older nodded and leaned to place a kiss on Changbin's head, knowing that was the only thing he let him do. It seemed too intimate, but Chan was his bigger brother, and not even the shorter could help it but to feel safe in his company.

"I'll get going then, please don't stay up too late."

"Look who's speaking."

"No need to expose me. Call me when you get leave the company."

Changbin nodded and waved at the guy as he got his things and left the room. He looked for the clock.

20:30

Not too bad, he had around 4 hours before sleep clouted his eyes. Maybe less, considering how tiring the last days had been.