16

"Like a streetlight
Like a streetlight
In the middle of a lonely night
I just look bright"

Changbin took a deep breath after 00:00 kst hit, knowing Stays were right at that moment hearing his darkest thoughts and struggles, probably crying their eyes out as his voice rang through thousands and thousands of ears

Creepy.

Straykids were all somewhere in the living room. Hyunjin was with Minho, trying to cook something since they had a late schedule and couldn't eat before. Jeongin had just came out of the bath and Seungmin had gone in, Chan was playing a video game with Jisung and Felix laid on the couch, facing the ceiling.

Changbin turned his phone off, connecting it to the current and playfully pocked Hyunjin's side.

The taller smiled, turning around to give him a bite of the ramen and getting a thumbs up in answer.

It had been two weeks since he had finally allowed Chan to take him to the doctor, not the company one, the actual doctor. And one week on anti depressants and a promise to keep fighting until he didn't need them anymore.

He was always tired, always sleepy, but he kept going and kept getting better in small steps, even for a week only.

That day, he was particularly happy, and he didn't hold back when he sat on Felix's lap, making the older chuckle and sit up as well, moving them around a bit so Changbin fell against the sofa's arm and he partly hovered over him, Changbin's legs still on Felix's lap and a gag from Seungmin, who had just came from his quick bath.

"Can you just marry already?"

Chan rolled his eyes, throwing a container with paper towels at the second youngest.

"Leave them alone, you jealous bitch."

Seungmin started a fight, and Jeongin entered with no other purpose than to put fire between them. Minho left the food cooking and sat next to a focused Jisung, getting Chan's controller and joining the younger in the game.

Changbin pulled Felix by his shirt, the younger going with the flow and kissing his forehead. The shorter snacked his arms around Felix's neck and kept their faces close.

"You're asking for trouble today, aren't you?", Felix had that smile he loved so much on, and Changbin couldn't help it but to smile with him. He felt euphoric all of a sudden, like life had so much more color than 2 seconds ago.

"Lix...", he whispered, his eyes sliding down to the younger's slips and his hand clutching the shirt harder as the bickering kept going in the back. "Can I kiss you?"

"Right here? Like, now?", Felix smirked, not minding a bit, but loving the way a dark shade of blush creeped to the other's face.

"Yeah.", another simple whisper. "I'm tired of the studio room."

Felix let out a chuckle and leaned in, pecking his lips shortly, letting go. Changbin giggled, pulling him closer and watching Jisung's eyes go wide by his side.

He didn't care, he pulled Felix in again, feeling him smile against the new kiss and slowly rest his hand on the shorter's thigh.

Jeongin screamed something in the background and Changbin arched his back to get closer to his lover, Chan also said something, a controller fell and someone laughed like an hiena, Changbin couldn't tell anything apart, it was all just background noise and Felix was all that mattered.

He almost got lost in the feeling, but the taller brought him back, he gently bit Changbin's bottom lip and pulled away, pecking his pout and turning to the others.

Changbin just smiled.

He smiled at Chan's "I knew it!"'s, he smiled at Minho's teases, he smiled at Jisung's freak out and jumps, he smiled at Hyunjin's disgust face, he smiled at Seungmin's eye roll and drama comment.

He just smiled, because he had a reason to.

In fact, he had 7 reasons, and even though he could only see them now, he was glad he found them before it was too late.

That night, they ended up talking with their comfortable pijamas, a ordered sushi meal since Hyunjin and Minho managed to burn their food, and a lot of questions for the newly found couple.

Hyunjin had his head leaned on Seungmin's shoulder, an intimacy they were used to, but looked different.

Minho and Jisung simply played with their food and teased each other, making loud comments in the middle of the conversation teasing Felix and Changbin too, teaming up for seconds before bickering again.

Jeongin had buried his face in Chan's chest and hadn't said a thing since the beginning, after hugging them both and tearing up a bit, and Chan simply held him while he ate everything he could.

Felix and Changbin moved around in the couch until the shorter laid totally on top of him, Felix humming into his hair as the conversation kept going. Each time he laughed, Changbin held him closer, dozing off to sleep as he felt the vibrations of Felix's chest.

"Want to go to the bed?"

"No.", he whined, nuzzling his nose on Felix's neck. "I'm okay here."

"Hey.", Felix called, and Changbin lifted his head to stare at him, a lazy smile on his face.

"Hi."

"I love you."

Changbin felt his heart jump, his throat dry as he answerd the younger.

"I know."

He knew.

"I love you too."

He did.

I lost the divider and I'm not making it again lmao imagine it is here.

So...

One chapter to go, yes. Tomorrow I am posting the epilogue of streetlight :)

Suffer <8

Alexa play Beautiful Pain by Btob.