13

"Like a streetlight
Like a streetlight"

"Like a streetlightLike a streetlight"

Tw// anxiety attack

Changbin had been okay for around two days, even though he was too needy and too busy to throw himself at Felix, as well as a bit confused, since they hadn't really talked about it since that day happened. Because of that, specially, he had been a bit more sensitive, but he had managed to not break down yet. Suddenly, a bit of a struck came and it hit him again, making a cold breeze that wasn't there send a shiver up his spine and making his stomach twirl. Then, the next second, it was as if nothing had happened.

That's what he kept feeling during the trip back home, and during dinner, until he couldn't take it anymore.

The thing that triggered it, that time, was Felix going away.

The taller had promised Minho they'd go to the company after dinner, to review a choreography for their comeback, as Minho needed an opinion before he kept going, but before, they sat on the table watching a few videos of it while the other boys dealt with the kitchen.

Changbin started feeling it as he cleaned the dishes.

Was Felix ignoring him?

They had basically been away for those two days, all the time, but it was normal, right? They were busy.

He let his gaze wander around the room as he realized there was nothing to do, he had let it go too far, he was going to break. Jeongin was the first one to notice something was wrong, while all the others kept their movements, he froze staring at the shorter. Changbin felt his chest close and his vision blur a bit, the plate in his hands falling down and getting everyone's attention as the first failed breath got stuck on his throat. He choked a sob and fell to the ground, hearing the water stop and crawling to the wall.

"Changbin Hyung!", Seungmin was the first one to reach him, then Chan, and suddenly everyone was around him, even the managers. "What are we supposed to do?"

Chan held a hand out to try and touch him but Changbin winced, as if the movement alone had caused him pain. He sighed, frustrated as tears started rolling down the shorter's face, each breath harder than the other.

Felix bit his lip, pressing his knee between the younger members to be able to get to him. He kneeled down and Changbin stared at him with his red eyes and short, fast trembles, begging him silently.

Felix didn't think about it anymore. As soon as Changbin managed to nob a bit, followed by a pained whine and louder sobs, Felix sat next to him, throwing an arm around his shoulder and whispering numbers, from one to three.

"Breathe."

Changbin hit his head on the wall behind him, his hand finding Felix's thigh as he cursed, his vision getting blurry again, almost disappearing at all.

Felix could see the member's shocked faces as he took the shorter's hand, stopping him from digging wholes in his leg but never taking his attention away.

"I- c-can't-"

"You can, you always can.", he assured, brushing his wet hair away from the forehead, pulling him a bit closer. Changbin pressed his knee down on Felix's  leg and the taller squeezed his hand as Minho got back with a wet towel and gently placed it over the guy's temples. "You'll be okay.", he whispered, and all the members just stared between them, worried and surprised, confused, scared even.

When Changbin's chest finally calmed down, his breaths coming out easily and his mouth agape, Minho took the towel away slowly, letting him adapt to the light again, his eyes closing and opening and as the older used it to clean the tears away before taking it back to the sink.

"Bin, you okay?", Chan felt like it was the only thing he could ask, but he didn't get an answer.

"Changbin Hyung.", Jeongin whispered, but again nothing.

"We should take him to the hospital.", one of their managers stated, but Chan took him to the side, talking to them about it and making sure the shorter didn't hear them.

When Changbin finally moved, everyone turned to him again, startled. The shorter blocked twice before he looked at Felix, whining and letting his head fall on the younger. Felix gladly took him in his arms and hugged him closer, switching do they could be glued, Changbin's legs over his as the shorter nuzzled his face on Felix's neck, burying it there and staying, arms hooked around each other.

Chan's expression was the first one to skip from surprised and shocked to almost crying in relief and understanding. He actually teared up, and Felix had to follow him.

Changbin had a shoulder to lean on. In fact, he had 7 pairs of them, but at least Chan knew now, he let one be useful.

 In fact, he had 7 pairs of them, but at least Chan knew now, he let one be useful

Sorry I forgot to update yesterday 😭

Alexa play Conglatulations by Day6