10

⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains smut. In fact, this chapter is JUST smut. Don't read if you're not comfortable.

Changbin didn't care if they were too loud, if they were too fast or too wrong

All he cared about was Felix's mouth on his and Felix's hands rooming along his body frame.

His limits were inexistent as the younger pulled him closer, pressing both their bodies against the door and swirled his tongue across Changbin's bottom lip. The shorter didn't even think twice, he opened his mouth and gladly let Felix take him, throwing his arms around the blonde's neck and whimpering at the new feeing in his mouth.

Holly shit.

All the emotion they had kept for so long was picking up, leaving both of them hungry, desperate for the other's touch.

That's exactly why Changbin moaned way too loud as Felix slipped his hand down to squeeze his butt again, harsher this time, but that didn't make them stop, they had no reason to be quiet.

"Lix... fuck-"

"Do you want me to stop?", the Australian ceased the kiss as Changbin whispered against his lips, to be met with a breathless boy.

"No, please don't, I'm just... not used to it."

Felix nodded and leaned in to place a small peck on his lips.

"You tell me when to stop, okay?"

Changbin smirked, taken by a mysterious courage, and jumped, knowing Felix wouldn't let him fall.

How ironic.

The taller did, in fact, catch him by his tights and press him to the door again, their bottoms meeting under the clothes. Changbin threw his head back and let a series of moans leave his mouth as Felix grinded slowly against him.

"Please do me."

A sloppy kiss was placed on his jawline.

"You?"

"N-me, please.", his voice grew weaker and his moans louder as Felix increased the rhythm, attacking the shorter's neck and making sure to leave all kinds of marks on his milky skin, not even thinking about the consequences.

"Are you sure?"

"F-Felix please... please I need you s-so much.", a quiet choked sob came out of Changbin's throat as his erection started hurting, and Felix ceased the movement, throwing the boy to the bed. He didn't waste much time to undo his jeans, seeing the shorter half naked for the first time ever. Changbin though, didn't even have the time to feel exposed. As soon as the tshirt also slipped away from his body he pulled Felix down by his collar, moaning his name in a way neither of the boys ever found possible. He threw his legs around Felix's waist and tried to grind against him, upwards, making the taller chuckle. Felix held him down by his waist, kissing his jawline and trailing to the desperate boy's ear.