chapter 2

"997....998...999...1000"
Jumping down from the branch of the tree with a superman pose, jungkook smirked, "just you wait kalopsia I'll rule you very soon" wearing his shirt back after drying off his sweat, he walked out of the gigantic skull under which an unexplored forest existed..

1000" Jumping down from the branch of the tree with a superman pose, jungkook smirked, "just you wait kalopsia I'll rule you very soon" wearing his shirt back after drying off his sweat, he walked out of the gigantic skull under which an unexplore...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook was going home when something suddenly seemed so important in his mind..
His dream is gonna come true..
In a few days the exam will be held.
Today will be the day when he will head out for the royal capital for the magic knight exam and if he get selected, he'll be the first one from his village to become a magic knight and if he didn't... Nope he shouldn't really think negative. Shaking his head as a no he walked to his destination.
His home. He saw his mother was outside picking up some vegetables from the garden probably to pack for him, with a smile he walked towards her and took the basket of vegetables,his mother smiled at him and they walked towards their kitchen which was beside.
Jungkook packed his bag and was ready to head out when his mother hugged him he saw tears in her eyes and was about to ask question when she said " be safe my child.." and jungkook smiled, she was just worried for him, he patted her back and backed away when his mother did, he pinched her cheeks because her cheeks were all red from crying and his mother just scrunched her nose.
"Bye mother" said jungkook last time before living.
And his mother whispered inaudiblly "all the best son." And sniffled a little.
Something was going to happen, very soon. She just hopes for the best.
----------
Jungkook was walking on the road between the heavy forest, his griamore in his hands. He was still figuring out what was the use of the griamore because when he first opened it, all the pages were blank.
What was he suppose to do when he dosen't even know about his griamore??? The chief didn't say anything about it too instead he just smiled and said " all the mysteries will be unfolded by the man with the strings of fate, all the curses will be uplifted by the man with the strings of fate, but all the powers will be gained by the man who is the king of himself" and to be honest jungkook's peanut sized brain couldn't really comprehend the words said by the wise old man.. walking aimlessly to nowhere he stopped to see. It was dark, deciding to take shelter he put fire on some dry woods which were scattered around and grilled the vegetables on it.. he started doing push ups while waiting when he suddenly heard someone shout.
When he looked back (which was his biggest mistake) he saw a naked man running towards him...

The Midnight Sun T.K ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें