chapter 27

"I'm here for you my love"

Jiah looked at him, tears in her eyes.

"I knew you always loved me, I loved you too, I still love you"

He said walking closer to her to hug her and tell her he was telling the truth.

"No! How can I believe you, You could lie to me!" The lady shouted.

"I've always loved you! You don't, you were always being with that brother of mine, even Aphrodite wanted this pair! How can I know you are not lying?"

"I'm not lying, darling!" He said denying the accusation.

He walked closer to her.

"You can kill me if I am lying"

"You have all the permission."

Jiah whimpered when he hugged her, clutching onto him tightly.

"If you live until then" he whispered.

Jiah's eyes widened when she felt something stab her back. She looked at Jungkook, but both his hands were hugging her, she looked back,

To see Taehyung.

She spluttered out blood, coughing as it was burning her wind pipe.

She laughed, tears spilling from her eyes as similar to a waterfall.

She felt numb.

"I- I loved..I just loved you God damn! Was it such a crime?"
She cried.

Taehyung came infront of her and beside Jungkook, coiling his hands around Jungkook's waist.

"Loving is not a crime, Jiah. It could never be. It's the most purest thing to exist. You were never wrong, the only mistake you did was to overdo it, coming between two people is the sin you committed, is the sin you will be punished for."

She looked down, she was fading gradually.

"I would go through all this again, I would go through all the pain again knowing, You, Jungkook would never be mine. I would go through all of this again, just..just because I love you.

I love you so dearly that it hurts, it hurts so much, but now that I'm in the verge of death, darkness consuming me. I feel wrong. I'm sorry Jungkook"

She sobbed.

"Are you apologising for coming between me and tae?" He said, almost a whisper.

"Yes, please-"

"Alright, I don't forgive you"

"Please Jungkook-"

"I cannot forgive you for coming between two person who love each other, that is the greatest sin you could commit, only God can forgive you, which I have no rule over and I, the demon king, dosen't forgive. I'm no longer the Jungkook you knew Jiah, I'm the King now, I cannot over look your mistakes, I do not have any feelings or emotions to forgive you and I won't, that's my decision. I do not care if you die in vain, because you deserve it after all you have done, after all you have done to everyone, this nation, your siblings, your own parents, Forgive me Jiah but I cannot forgive you"

"And do not seek mercy, if you yourself have never shown to one"

"You shall die soon, I hope you fade away in peace"

Jiah was numb. She felt nothing but she knew she wouldn't be here, would not be remembered anymore so she grasped on whatever she saw first.

The sunset.