chapter 24

Emergency.

Redcode.Redcode.Redcode.Redcode

The nation was once again in Lockdown.

This time not a false one.

Not a false one.

Which meant trouble.

Trouble trouble trouble trouble.

He knew something was wrong.

Just didn't knew this wrong.

But How?

When they tied him down.

HowHowHowHow .

With such great security.
With the most they could do.

Howhowhow.

How can this happen?

They gonna do something to him.

If something happened to him, he would die.

It's a shame.

"It's a shame they escaped right under our noses."  Said the wind spirit.
Streching his neck backward in rage.

"Hoseok is not a threat, jungkook is"
He added.

The emperor's eyes void from the reality.

"If he loses control, we don't know the extent of his power" spoke the water spirit. "Last time, he did what he did and controlled himself, because he was overwhelmed, in desperate need to protect, he had a control, we don't know, if he does now"

His fists clenched tight.

"The Kingdom can be protected by our powers, jungkook cannot be" The Angel King said. "I'm scared, if it's too much for him, and he cannot withsta-"

He banged his fist on the table, flinching the speaker.

"He will withstand it, He has to, He is powerful enough"

He looked up.
"I have tested him, Jimin will come with me, and others are needed to handle the Kingdom in my absence, and as of Hoseok,

I bid all to encounter him if in sight, I want no second thoughts."

With that he left the room, with a thud of door.

Namjoon who was just sitting there silently, stretched his hands to cover his eyes, diverting others attention on him. "Oh Hoseok, What have you done."

_____________

A rhythmic knock on the door.

"Come in, Katherine"

The once beautiful smily woman was looking awfully pale, food deprived and had heavy bags under her eyes.

Yet seeing the Emperor she smiled.

Lifeless, Pitiable.

It's cruel how a Mother is the main victim, when something happens to the child. A Father is brokenhearted but a mother is miserable.  God is cruel.

Love is cruel.

A mother's love, a father's love, a friend's love, or a partner's love, it's a weakness.

Love is a weakness, we know the truth but we deny.

Oh, to be in a world without love.
Would have been peaceful.

"Is there any news of my son, your majesty?" She spoke with soft, wavering voice.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat, seeing a mother like figure infront of him in this awful condition and having no news of Jungkook even after a day.