chapter 23

Lying on their backs and looking at the stars in the sky, cold wind flowing steadily, ushered in the fragrance of night flowers all around the garden.

"Tae.."
Said the younger of the two.
"Do you want me to..uhh"
He was constantly looking at Taehyung's pant and he got the hint immediately.

"No kook, It was your day, we still have a long life, don't think I'll leave you" he winked.

Jungkook just snorted at response.

After filling up their stomachs with fluffy pancakes, the two of them were lying down in the balcony, stargazing, a special request from Jungkook.

Taehyung found out that Jungkook loved star, in the short moment jungkook showed him so many constellations and even easily interpreted between galaxies and the stars.

Jungkook loved reading books, the more the knowledge the merrier for him.

Jungkook was aware of his power thanks to his mother, but his power still untamed, roaming freely inside of him, but he never boasted about it, he rather like to brag about his knowledge of science.

Taehyung found it fascinating, he asked him.

"Are you afraid of the darkness? You seem to get still when it's black."

"I'm too much fond of stars to be afraid of darkness, my lord"

He was awestruck by the graceful answer.

Whenever he talked with Jungkook, he always got those poetic and intelligent answers.

He loved them, It made him feel something, something so small yet so big. Almost as if contradicting the whispers of the bright void inside of him. Like a white hole, it could understand things but never reciprocate.

Jungkook made him feel things noone else had, butterflies errupting in his stomach, head dizzy.

He almost felt inferior to him.

He was courageous, clever, sly, kind and his beauty on other level.

He chuckled.
Jungkook looked at him and pouted.

"Whatever you are finding so fond, my lord?"
" Just thinking how lucky, I am, truly, to be the only one to love you and be loved by you"

"Oh, how cringe" but the red blush said otherwise.

The silence fell.

" We are wasting our time" said Jungkook while giggling.

"Let me waste it with you"
They looked at eachother still lying, a small smile embroidered on their faces.

"You felt it too, in the mansion?"

The older hummed, looking at the sky again.

"It attacked me, while I was on my way to room"

"What do you think it is, my lord?"

He sighed. "If only I knew"

"I'll be there to protect you"

Taehyung gave him a teasing smile.

"Oh my jungkookie has become so strong" Jungkook just whined at response.

"You didn't know me before the strings told you"

"My strings are the purest thing in this world and they get attracted to the most demonic entity, that's The way I'll know my soulmate, that's what granddam said"

" That's why your strings were so adamant about me" he laughed.

"I am adamant about you!" Taehyung cried.