Chapter 22(M)

Season II Chapter 2

Jungkook was standing or basically leaning on the pillar beside him due to tiredness and boredom.
His dress was vey uncomfortable and tight, which was making it hard to breathe for him.

He was right now standing alone, away from all the crowd, with a champagne glass in his hand, contemplating on how can royal wear such uncomfortable cloths.

He was missing his mother very much, he still dosen't know the reason, why his mother has sent him here? Or what is this whole function all about?

He dosen't know anyone here and dosen't want to communicate too.

He saw all the rulers of the neighbouring kingdom, sitting above them having the time of their life.
Some Kings were on the floor dancing with their respective choosen mutually partners.

Jungkook danced a few times, but he was tired so soon because of the uncomfortable dress he was forced to wear.

He was in his own world when all of a sudden he felt a hand on his waist.
With his reflex, he pressed it so hard emitting a groan from the other party.

He looked back only to see the emperor.
Eyes wide he quickly bowed, uttering words of apology.

"At ease" the emperor muttered.
The mentioned one stood up, his head still hung low in shame.

"Mind fancing me a dance as an apology, Mr Jeon?" The emperor said.

His eyes widened again, he stuttered.
"O-of c-course Y-your Majesty"

Eyes still wide as saucers, a red hue taking place over his being, and hands shaking a little.

"Calm down, Mr Jeon, it's just a Dance"

Taehyung forwarded his hand, which Jungkook held very so gently, feeling small over the emperor's suffocating aura.
If only he knew that, Taehyung knows.

Moving rhythmically with the music, they looked at each other's eyes.

Taehyung closed his eyes,in annoyance as he scoffed.

"Jungkook why?"

Jungkook looked up confused, now his whole being scared.

"Pardon?"

"What makes you think I wouldn't know?"

Jungkook who was still not grasping with the situation, felt afraid.

"Still playing oblivious,I see"
"Let me get this straight, Why did you lie about losing your memories?"

Jungkook looked down, silent, a little panicked.

"I'm sorry I-"

Taehyung who was running out of patience, sighed irritated.

Grabbing the Youngers hand, he dragged him to the closest room, which was a floor above them, locking the door, he pushed Jungkook on the wall who groaned at response.

"Tell me Jungkook"
Jungkook just whined.

"I need an answer right now, or your whole being will disappear"

What a bluff, thank god Jungkook had no idea of his own powers.

"A-aphrodite"
The emperor eyed him.

"S-she asked me to test you" he sobbed.
Taehyung grabbed his hair.

"That woman will be the end of me" he muttered to himself.

"T-the mating season was close and playing as if my memory was lost seemed the best form of deceiving you"

"Did I pass the test?" The elder eyed, and Jungkook blushed, yet nodded.