chapter 28(M)

"Jungkook would you be mine?" The emperor asked with such need and vulnerability, Jungkook had no heart to deny but damn his new devil blooming inside of him for playing with Taehyung right now.

He stood up, crawling back on the bed.
"Come here"
|
Taehyung looks at him with a dangerous glare. Ofcourse he knows what game the boy infront of him was playing, but two can play the game.

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook sighs. He has to do everything himself, doesn’t he? He gets on his knees on the bed, and stretches on both sides with his arms above his head. “Just come here,” he whines.

“Needy.” Taehyung arches an eyebrow, taking all of Jungkook in. The clingy demeanour, the sex-crazed eyes, ofcourse the devil's dominant sides coming out.

Jungkook doesn’t miss the way he drops the honorifics. In this room, they’re not kings, they’re just two people. One of them recklessly trying to fuck the other.

“I’m going to come to you then, hyung.”

He approaches Taehyung, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down. He wraps his arms around shoulders, breathing in his fresh, clean scent.

Taehyung smells so good. He doesn’t do anything but stand there, but Jungkook can feel his chest go up and down, can sense his heartbeat quickening just a little. Taehyung isn't pulling away in the slightest, he wants this too.

Of course he does. None can resist his charms.

Jungkook hums. All of it seems so perfect.

“Can I kiss you?” he asks, close to his ear. His tongue darts out just to taste, at Taehyung’s earlobe.

“Yeah? What else do you wanna do?” comes Taehyung’s voice, an octave lower than usual.

Jungkook huffs, his grip around him tightening as he leans in further, taking half of Taehyung's ear into his mouth, between his teeth. He clamps down softly, waiting for Taehyung’s gasp. It comes, softer than he’d expected.

So perfect.

“Wanna fuck you,” he murmurs in his ear.

Taehyung chuckles. He chuckles and wraps his arms around Jungkook.

Before the devil can blink, can think, wow, his boyfriend is finally holding him—Taehyung flips him over.

He doesn’t even realise what’s happening, totally caught off-guard by the sheer power of Taehyung’s arms. Jungkook had underestimated his strength.

“Hey- hey! What are you-” he tries, but is quickly shushed.

“Stay down.”

Taehyung keeps a hand on his back, and settles himself on the bed. Even when he removes the hand, Jungkook finds himself staying still as he had been told. Maybe he's still reeling from the shock.

"You do know how colours work right?"  He slowly raises his head and just sees Taehyung rolling his sleeves up.

His breath catches in his throat, because—this man’s forearms. Packed with flat muscle, the veins bulging. They’re the sexiest things he’s ever seen.

"Y-yeah, I do," Jungkook gulps, staring at them open-mouthed until Taehyung’s done.

“Good. Come here,” he finally says, pulling Jungkook by the wrist. He didn’t realise how large his hyung’s hands are, wrapping around his wrist. He’s taller than him, bigger—

Taehyung pulls him right over his lap, face down. Jungkook takes in the position, realises how utterly helpless he is, spread out over Taehyung's (hard, muscled) thighs.