chapter 18

His hysterical laughter was echoed in the whole place, a sight to see.

The most powerful sage tied down, the most powerful order ready to die, the most happy people all miserable.

It satisfies him.
He was hungry for power and he earned this.
The years of isolation.

And now it's his time to shine.

"Ready to be killed my people?"

He wanted the land barren.
It was his dream to see the land he grew up on to be covered in blood with not a ounce of human being left.

But with all these thoughts crowding his mind he didn't cared about his surroundings.

"But the fun has just begin now, levi." There stood jungkook, floating in mid-air, covered with black smoke all over, hair so long almost touching his back, a black crown on his head.

He almost looked like a seductress , wreaking havoc with her sinful touch while luring in the distant onlookers enchanting them with her tranquillising spell.

Holding the man with his neck, he strangled him.
He pushed his hands inside of Hoseok body causing the man to scream in pain, taking out a black semi-solid substance, he let the body which was unconscious due to pain fall.

"This time I'll make sure you won't get any chances left to return"

Taking out a black sword from her grimore, other gasped at the dark Beauty. It was so very beautiful, almost as if made from the darkest matter from the universe.

He sliced it, a scream emitted from nowhere, the whole place covered with red clouds, a lightening striked down

"Goodbye Levi, never see you again"

With that he turned towards Taehyung, his expression softening.

Walking slowly towards him he smiled, waving his hand a little, he broke the chains.

Taehyung stood up, looking at the beauty, looking at his beauty.

He caressed his face, with such delicate touch, and jungkook leaned into it.

"My lord" he whimpers.

Taehyung shook his head, holding his movements.

"You have earned my name already, my love"

With that he kissed him.

The crowds cheered for them, the captains cried.

Jungkook looked at taehyung in a daze, smiling sheepishly.

"I.." he said before fell unconscious in Taehyung's arms. The smoke around him vanishing. Giving a sight of his naked body, which taehyung covered by his hands.

He gave a stern look to all the people there. They looked down, giving their emperor a sense of privacy.

"Jin, take Hoseok into your care"

"People of the Kingdom Kalopsia!
I hope we all work together to build up our empire again as the prosperous one. With all this experience we hope, we will become more strong and more reliable.
The knights will be in help of all of you."

The knights of the country gave their emperor a salute while their head still bowed down in respect, all Same with the other people.

Taehyung took Jungkook to his room, and layed him down on the bed carefully, only to be pulled down by someone.

Jungkook cradled himself on Taehyung ready to give a punch while, sitting right above his groin.

Taehyung's suprised expression soon changed into a Loose smirk.

"Getting brave now?" He said while eyeing the body that he could worship.

Looking up, he saw jungkook all flustered with a shocked expression.

"You were so bold now, what happened now?"

"I.I thought you were an enemy"

"Oh really" taehyung snickered at the excuse which wasn't really an excuse.

He groped jungkook's ass emitting a whimper for him and making him fall down right near his face.

"I could do everything to you right now" he whispered.

Jungkook now getting concious of his surroundings more aware of his dressing.

He's naked again infront of the emperor?

He stood up with force and tried to hide his chest and crotch.

" I've already seen everything, darling"

"N-no you h-haven't"
"But I swear, my love, i already have"

Jungkook whined, still looking down.

"Don't whine now ,my love, You didn't had any problem when we took bath together"
To that Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with confused eyes.

He didn't take bath together with the emperor?

"What? You have a pretty voice, i liked it when you sing in the bath area , so i used to sit opposite to you, i could see you clearly from there."
"What a sight" he sighed dreamily, looking jungkook from his peripheral vision he wanted to laugh at his terrified expression.

So he was taking bath together with the emperor until now?

Getting down from Taehyung's lap, he layed beside him, his knees touching his chest in a crouching position.
He tried to hide himself from the pillow there was.

Taehyung who was eyeing his tactics was trying hard not to smile at him.

He hugged him from behind, emitting a whine from the younger.
He made the younger face him.
A pout on his pillowy lips, face flushed in the deepest shade of red.

"Let me be, you're a pervert"

" Oh so i am a pervert now?" Taehyung said while hovering over jungkook with a loose smirk prominent on his face.

Jungkook's eyes wide at the realisation.

He was talking with the emperor.
Stupid jungkook.

So the book's gonna end soon, 2-3 chapters are left right now.