Chapter 19

"My lord, please accept my apology"
Jungkook said now on his knees.

"What do you apologize for, jeon?" 

"I have crossed my limits, my lord" taehyung gave him a confused look.

'What is he trying to say?'

"I shall take my leave then, sire"  with that jungkook took the slack and blouse Taehyung brought himand rushed out of the luxurious room, leaving Taehyung in his own thoughts. He only stared at his back, no words coming out of his mouth. the confused expression on his face vanished when he gasped in realisation.  

'Curse that woman' 

With that he ran towards his office, trying his best to get in contact with aphrodite, who was alas! once again trying to play little games with him. He knows the goddess is somewhere right here because of-course he can sense her appealing presence.

While ,on the other hands in the hallways trying to remember the occurrences, Jungkook was walking aimlessly trying to figure out what was happening because boy! Was he confuse.

Its like he has had a small term memory loss, because he just CANNOT!

He dosen't understand nor does he know. It's almost as if one time he was all happy and then he just forgot, he simply forgot. Like how frustrating can he get.

He has no memory of anything after he was knocked out by the goddess. All he wants to do is just cuddle his mother.

His mother.

His eyes widened, busy performing the nations responsibility he forgot his first and foremost priority. Last time he contacted his mother was by a letter, he received from her, telling him that she was missing her a lot and wants to hold her sweet baby in her arms.

Typical mothers...so sweet as always.

And Jungkook forgot about her, honestly he doesn't even know if she's safe after the kingdom was attacked. His eyes widened, in the sudden urge to meet his mother. he doesn't know why? but he just wants her by his side, wants to see her.

How cruel of him to always just remember about her when he needs her. that's a damnination!

Suddenly a face popped infront of him, jungkook finds himself sub-consciously making himself presentable in his stance and appearance. 

"you look rather pale kook, something's up?" jimin questioned him. 

Jimin looked at him, from top to bottom. "Dear Lord, who are you trying to seduce?"

Jungkook looked at him, something buzzing in his mind making him stumble, jimin immediately reacting to catch him, his playful demeanour swapped with a worried one.

"hey kook, are you alright?"

jungkook opened his eyes giving jimin a confusing look.

"who are you?"he asked. 

jimin looks at him with a weird expression. 

"kook don't joke about these stuff alright? c'mon let's go"

"fie, fie" jungkook continued "please don't touch me sire" he snatched his arm away from jimin's hold. 

'Sire?' Jungkook has never been this formal with him. Where did 'hyung' go? Even with their little pranks and plays, he's never this serious.

'something's wrong, I need to inform to Taehyung'

But he cannot leave jungkook alone here since his condition isn't good too.

"ju--good gentleman where are you going?" jungkook turned around and looked at him.

"i want mom!" he said while looking down to his feet, a pout forming on his face. Jimin would coo at him if he wasn't already worried about the boy.

"alright then, should we meet the emperor, he would take you to your mother dear?" jungkook's eyes shined at that. 

Such purity and innocence! A demon within. Perfect for taehyung's facade being.

jimin smiled at the thought, but it widened when he saw jungkook cutely hopping behind him to follow.

But smile not greater than his worry and concern for the younger, he knew the younger is gonna have a lot of changes, some of which he discussed with aphrodite herself.

 Anger issues, the castle needs to handle jungkook's anger issues now, even a little tantrum can grow humongous, causing his powers to get out of control, he would be more needy, Taehyung has to give him his full attention, among with the others when he's extremely busy until Jungkook understands the wrath of his power.

The demon within him is sealed down from the spells and Jungkook has-needs to learn to live with it, or better befriend it.

Taehyung's  cabin in sight, he knocked the door, pretty unusual for him, since he's rather "impolite" as quoted by Taehyung.

Getting inside of the room, he saw him sitting on his chair, a hand on his forehead, as in intense worry. Jimin just in case looked around the room, a beautiful lady sitting on the couch caught his eyes. Aphrodite. The perfect person. "Lady---" he was cut-off.

"Its better to not discuss your thoughts here Jimin, shall we rather move to the Garden?" Jimin looked confused, but complied to anyways. 

Turning around he saw Jungkook looking at him with big doe eyes of his. 

"Please, move inside, and dictate your problems to the emperor, Gentleman Jeon" That name irked Taehyung's  attention towards the door, the sight making his mouth go dry, jungkook still wasn't dressed appropriately, his chest could be seen in that see through white blouse of his, It annoyed Taehyung that Jungkook was roaming around the hallways with these clothings 'who could not have seen that?' but tried to refrain his anger by remaining calm, but one more look at Jungkook but this time face and that cute little oblivious look on his face, wasn't doing any favour to him too.

'Heaven and Hells Aphrodite, What examination is this of me?' 

OK OK OK THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF CHAPTERS STILL LEFT SO OF-COURSE, IT WAS A JOKE AND I APOLOGISE FOR ANY MISTAKES IN THE STORY SINCE I AM WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP AND IT DOSEN'T HAS AUTO-CORRECT