chapter 16

There lies a labyrinth of caves from which the stench of strength, emanates stronger than anywhere else.

Jungkook in his true form is unbound by the limitations of a body. He's a Titan, the air itself, the wind, the strongest known element. He surrounds the area a black, ashy haze
Falling over the place and blowing up the gale.

A flicker of a thought slices clean through the caves and hurls the top of them away like the lid of a jar crashing into the barren distance.

He finds a group of a terrified demons huddled inside one of the innermost of the cave.

Taehyung stares up at him with enormous eyes.

Jungkook knew everyone would be thinking he looked hideous and frightening  right now.
A tempest of Ash and storm, the vague red glow of his eyes flaring uncannily in the shadows of the mass. Hes definitely not beautiful nor gorgeous nor does he has any features- to speak of.

"Jungkook" taehyung whispers. 

Jungkook doesn't even know how he heard him, over the screams that accompany him, the howl of wind.

It's almost as if hypnotized, jungkook subconsciously bows his head and says 'my lord'

The cuff around taehyung's hands and legs shatters, and the strange device trapping his wings too, jungkook turns them into dust.
This caused the demons to shriek and scramble for cover.

For a moment taehyung stands their stunned. Hes the stillness of the eye of the storm as chaos reigns around him.

Jungkook switches his attention to the fleeing demon, loathe to let even a single of them escape. he knew that Taehyung dosen't needs his protection. It would be a sin to even think that.

With a sway of his hand a black sword, with black smoke emerging from it appeared, he slashed it through the air, and the shouting of the demons were silenced in a moment.

He floated towards Taehyung, who was looking at him. He wanted taehyung to hold him, and compliment him for his strength because only jungkook knew how scared he was, from everything.

But with all these thoughts running through his mind, he didn't noticed an evil presence behind him.
It ran towards jungkook, and the sword made it's way to the front, emitting a groan from jungkook.

The pain made his upper half, normal but the lower half was still his demonic form.

He fell down, his lower half turning normal too.

Taehyung ran towards him.
But the man behind him put the sword on his neck, in a moment.

Taehyung had never felt so powerless.
His love was dying, he was dying, his family was dying, his people were dying.

He couldn't do anything.

"Enjoy the view taehyung.."

"Piss off, you'll die soon anyways.. Hoseok"

Hoseok laughed hysterically at that.

" who will kill me taehyung? You? Your people? The captains? Or.."

The man leaned in..

"You're dying lover?"

Flashback a day before the war-

Jiah was atlast concious, yoongi was injured but he was in a better condition.

There was still no trace of Hoseok and Jimin. Yet

"Yoongi, you need to tell us what you saw?"

Yoongi hasn't spoken anything since he was back.

The man, sitting on his bed, relied on the back cushions of the bed, a cup of tea in his hand, from which he was taking sips, occasionally.

His eyes all dark, face still pale, the smell of sickness devoured the whole room.

"How's jungkook, Taehyung?"

" even though taehyung knew he was trying to change the subject, he answered it anyways, knowing the affection yoongi has towards the brunette "Unconscious, but better" he added "don't change the subject yoongi"

With a sigh, Yoongi kept the cup on the side table.

Looking at Taehyung, who was sitting their, a tint of desperation in his eyes.

"Y-You won't be able to handle it, Taehyung.."

Taehyung was taken aback from this, but maintained his posture and spoke.

"I will, hyung."

A drop of tear fell from Yoongi's left eye.

"You won't tae.."

"Hyung please..I'll try my best to.."

Yoongi looked down.

"He's back.."

Jiah said the same thing but he ignored it.

He was trying to deny the fact because he cannot handle it.

"He isn't fully recovered..He has possessed a..body"

"Whose.."

Yoongi didn't looked at his brother's face.

"Whose" this time his voice stern enough to give someone chills.

"H-Hoseok"
~~~~~~~~~~~~