Part 2 | Sophie

Sophie woke up in crisp linen sheets, the coolness satisfying her skin. A surge of warmth rushed through the right side of Sophie's body and she turned her head to find a blonde boy's arm rapped around her waist and spooning her. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a silent scream, trying not to wake the man up. 

She wiggled out of his embrace and turned him on his back, it was Keefe! Why was it Keefe? She was about to wake him up when she noticed an opposite mirror and saw her pyjamas. It was a red lacy tank top and shorts and let out another silent scream. She rushed to what she hoped was the closet and changed into a white tunic and sky blue overcoat, with a belt. She saw a collection of pins and jewellery, including a crest she had never seen before. 

She walked back out into the room and saw Keefe waking up. "Soph, why are you awake?? You don't have any duties today, do you? It's opening day at Foxfire." He walked over and hugged her tightly, and kissed her cheek. "Uh, um, no I don't think so." Her voice came out accented, almost British? "Good because everyone will be there and I don't want to go alone." She nodded and walked over to a vanity and pretended to be busy.

"Wow, you need my help Sophie. Here I thought you had matured and was naturally pretty. You gotta change, girl." Vertina, Jolie's old magical mirror flickered to life, quickly to scorn her choice of dress." You usually dress so regally, and you never dress this casual." Vertina lectured her about changing her style, and Vertina having to examine her everyday. "Well, people change so.. Also, how old am I...?" She look around for Keefe, not seeing him anywhere. "And Vertina somethings happened, I was at the healing center in the elite levels now I'm an adult! I don't know how to get back, or why Keefe was in my room, or anything about anything anymore!"

Vertina smirked, "Don't play dumb, Sophie, it's not a good look for an emissary but fineee. You have a daughter named Lauralie, you have been married to Keefe for a long time, maybe 25 years? I mean, it was secret for a while..." Sophie's jaw slightly dropped? She got married in secret? To Keefe? "You are head emissary in nobility and Keefe is also an emissary. Oh and your daughter is an inflictor, and an empath. And a pain in the a-"

"Why are you using Vertina again, aren't I enough company?" Keefe wandered back into the room with a dark blue Jerking that fit him perfectly, with a matching cape, pinned with the unusual crest from earlier. "Is my name Lord Keefe Foster for nothing? Hmm?" Sophie's draw dropped and she walked over in a daze and hugged him loosely. "I-I just had a weird dream about.... Jolie. So I asked her about it but she was just confused." Keefe nodded and put his arm over Sophie's shoulders and led her out of their significantly large suite into a grand hallways with crystal tables lining the side with cute and unique trinkets she and him must have collected. 

The hall branched off into multiple other hallways leading to foyers, bedrooms, dining rooms, their shared office apparently, and the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with pots and pans, and an unbelievable long kitchen island, where their 'daughter' was sitting. 

✄---

hola!

i saw some comments from last chapter, so i changed  the name to something i hope all 11 of you prefer! i did not enjoy writing sophitz and am glad to get to the best part!!

also, keefe is in an opposite universe experience the same thing sophie is, but sophie is her normal future self, so they see the same things, but their significant other is the future sophie and/or keefe