Part 5 | Keefe

Lauralie was very pretty. Clearly had a good mix of genes from Sophie and I. "Oh my goshh, mom and dad, mother and father, madre y pa-" A sharp crash sounded around the kitchen, and the whole family turned to see a floating plate. "That's not something you see everyday." Rubbing his hand through his even more handsome hair." Sophie jumped up when she saw the floating plate and took out a throwing store. The vanisher turned out to be Councillor Ramira.

Ramira talked about Lauralie's mentors for Foxfire, and Sophie told her that she wouldn't be her mentor because the relationship between them would be messed up, Keefe agreed and added "I think Sophie is right. I am an empath, and she feels very strongly about this." Sophie looked at Keefe and smiled. Her features had matured greatly, and she was so beautiful. 

Ramira remarked about how she knew she would get shut down, because it was Sophie and Keefe. "Just so stubborn." She said and leaped away. Keefe laughed and Sophie walked towards him and kissed him. His eyes jumped in surprise and he started enjoying, until she pulled away. "What's for breakfast. I am hungry and I need to meet with Alred before we go to Foxfire." Lauralie jumped up and paced around the large kitchen counter.

"Alred? Why do you need to meet with Alred?" Keefe asked. Sophie laughed and Lauralie tipped her head as if saying 'you know why!' but he didn't. "They're meeting again." Sophie elbowed Keefe and Keefe understood what was happening, somebody had a crush. OoOoOoh. Keefe went the rest of breakfast without asking any silly questions and learned a few things. Stina and Fitz were married to each other, and Fitz was an emissary. Biana and Tam were together, and had a son a year older than Lauralie. Biana was a regent, and also had a fashion business Tam helped her run. Their child, was somehow a polygot and shade. Soon they were walking to their leapmaster that was on the top floor of their estate and leaped to Foxfire.

✄---

A flurry of colors was the first thing Keefe saw when he stepped out of the warm beam of light. Lauralie dragged both her parents too two front row seats as she said her goodbyes before her performance. Biana and Tam ended up next to them and they immediately started talking. "So, Lauralie say anything about Alred. Alred certainly said a few things." Biana wiggled her eyebrow as Keefe said, "She said, and I quote: I just love Alred sooo much. Dad, can you please not be like Papa Grady. I want a boyfriend. That is definitely what she said." He winked and Sophie elbowed him. "Actually, she said she wanted to hang out and what she should wear. But she is  smitten with Alr-" 

"Are you trying to match your children? I didn't know you were matchmakers?" Fitz interrupted and smiled his perfect smile. "It's nice to see you too Fitz." Sophie stood up and hugged him. Keefe stood up and Fitz offered a hand shake, which he took. "How's Lauralie? I heard Stina might be her mentor? I'm sure Stina would enjoy teaching her." Sophie smiled and continued the small talk, as he observed his friends. Biana still had flowing brown hair and sharp eyes. She had high cheek bones and was slightly sun kissed. Her nose was the same and her lips more heart shape. Tam slicked back his hair with his silver accents glinting in the low light. His eyes were bigger and he had a very defined jaw, he was almost in Keefe's league of handsome. Fitz look basically the same, but everything was more defined. He still had his magical smile and white teeth. 

The lights dimmed and the stars shone as Stina walked onto the stage. "Thank you all for coming this evening. This is more than a celebration, but a homecoming. Old friends unite, and I remember going to school with everyone of you. Certain people more than most" She winked in Keefe's group's direction. "These children will do very well here, and thanks to the donation's my in-laws have made, so much more is possible. Thank you. And let us start with the Year 1s."

Stina stepped off the stairs, and Keefe's world started to swirl and morph to something else. 

...

hola!

i hope you liked this chapter! if you don't get what's happening all will be revealed! ily and please do not spoil unlocked because i just started reading it, oki bye!