Fitz + Keefe | Part 8

"Why is Sophie hot and red?" Fitz asked Elwin, as he rushed to the row of various elixirs. Elwin's bullhorn didn't wake, which on gave Fitz some reassurance. "That elixir may have taken her to a bad dream, or-" He ran back to the empty bottle Sophie had drank. "This is the wrong elixir! Sh- she's in the future," He flashed an orb of cream light around Sophies eye's which were twitching. "Can you monitor her dreams?" Fitz nodded and reached for his temples as he said the command to get into her head. 

He saw Sophie sitting in a big gown, somewhere dark talking to Biana and Tam, with Keefe next to her, holding her hand?! Then he walked in a said hello, he compared the moment to Foxfire lunch sessions, but Keefe said something that knocked Fitz back a step, severing the connection. "But now I'm married to the lovely Lady." And KISSED HER?

✄---

Blinding light flashed in front of Keefe's eyes. He recognised the wooden tables of Foxfire's cafeteria, with all his friends sitting around it. Sophie and Fitz were snuggling and he deflated. After coming from the previous hallucination.

All of a sudden Lihn ran in and pointed at Sophie, "You shouldn't be with him! I SHOULD! The whole lunch room looked over and Keefe saw Sophie stand up. "Lihn calm down. Please stop." Sophie's cheeks flushed as she told Lihn and looked down, yet she continued, and I could feel Sophie's disappointment radiating from her figure. Lihn kept demanding that Sophie break up with Keefe and she stayed silent looking down. Fitz stood up and grabbed Lihn's shoulders. "Stop it Lihn. You are making a scene." Lihn shook her head violently. "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" Fitz nodded, "Maybe not, but-" Keefe stood up and the tea Biana was drinking spilled.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU?" Keefe quivered with anger as Fitz turned to him, and Sophie's emotions shifted. "IF YOU DIDN'T TALK OVER ME, YOU WOULD KNOW I WAS GOING TO SAY 'BUT I LOVE HER'! YOU DUR!" The whole cafeteria gasped and Sophie looked angry, but kept silent. Keefe stalked closer to Fitz and crossed his arms nonchalantly. "Then tell her."

Fitz scoffed and grabbed Sophie from her seat, so she was standing. "Sophie. I love you, a lot, and I'm sorry I was just trying to calm Lihn down." Sophie nodded and whispered something to Fitz. Keefe shook with anger and swung at Fitz, as Sophie crouched pushing them away from eachother, but Fitz grabbed her and spun her, knocking into some random prodigy. "WHY WOULD YOU GRAB HER LIKE THAT?" Keefe spat. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?" Keefe looked over his shoulder and saw Sophie walking out. Fitz clearly saw her too, and ran after her. 

Keefe huffed and sat down in his seat grumbling about Fitz when eventually, Mr. Man of the Hour joins the table, without Sophie. "Sophie went to talk to Lihn." Every one nods but Keefe was still angry. Angry at Fitz for grabbing Sophie. Angry at Fitz for trying to comfort Lihn. And, angry at Sophie for not sticking up for herself. "Why would you comfort Lihn?!" Fitz looked up at Keefe and rolled his eyes. "I wasn't comforting Lihn. I was trying to get her to stop talking, because she was making Sophie upset." Fitz scowled with Keefe's reply, "Well you aren't the empath, Fitz. And you were just staring at Lihn." 

Fitz lunged across the table but Keefe bounced back. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN: StArInG aT lIhN. I did no such thing!" Keefe let out a cool laugh, "Oh let's not kid ourselves! Every time Lihn does her magic water tricks you're just in awe. BUT WHEN SOPHIE SAVES THE WORLD YOU YELL AT HER FOR NOT TELLING YOU FIRST." Fitz was quivering with anger, and Biana clanged to his arm, trying to save Fitz from anything he would regret. 

"BECAUSE I'M HER BOYFRIEND SHE COULD AT LEAST TELL ME ABOUT HER WILD PLANS, BUT SHE ALWAYS ENDS UP GETTING HURT. IS IT A CRIME TO CARE?" Keefe grit his teeth and was about to reply but there was a light gasp from the entrance of the cafeteria. It was Sophie.

✄---

part two of this chapter out soon!

i hope you liked it, and i promise part two will be out today! xx