7 | priority

"Thank you

"Thank you."

Jordyn looked at her boyfriend confused, "You're welcome? What did I do?"

"Thank you for talking dad. I know you didn't have to but he was really grateful for what you said. He's been struggling with having Bella back home and with how she's been treating him but everything you said lifted a burden off his shoulders. He now knows and understands that he is not responsible for her behaviour, that's she old enough to understand that her actions have consequences and he's not failed as a father. He sees you as a daughter and he's never been more proud to have you in his life. Hell, he said if I didn't marry you, he would." Charlie laughed as he snuggled into her chest.

Jordyn ran a hand through his hair, "He's an amazing dad. I'm proud to call him dad. I struggled a lot after my parents died but Charlie Sr has really been like another parent to me and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I was not about to let Bella disrespect him, treat him the way she wanted, just for him to think he's the one that's done something wrong. He's an amazing dad and its about time someone other than you told him."

"Thank you, you have no idea how much it means to me knowing you have a good relationship with my dad."

"At this point, I'd do anything for that man."

"I'm going to kill her

"I'm going to kill her."

When Rosalie had invited her and Charlie to the baseball game, Jordyn had a bad feeling that something was going to happen and when the three nomads approached she knew that was it. Luckily for her, Charlie didn't have much of a scent and she was able to shield him, something that Edward was not happy with but Jordyn did not care, Charlie was her mate after all.

Bella had stormed into the house as with Edward waiting in the car. Charlie followed when he heard Bella yelling as she rushed out of the house. Charlie had never been more angry with his sister as he heard what she said. His father did not deserve having to hear what she said.

"Jordyn, we need your help." Edward spoke up from behind her.

Jordyn scoffed, "Let me make myself very clear. I will not be protecting your blood singer. I will be staying with my mate and his father and make sure whatever you caused doesn't harm either of them. The house will be protected and if you try and get anywhere near it, I will kill you. Your careless behaviour will not be hurting the people that I care about." Edward took a step back at her threat before getting back in the car while she walked back into the house.

Jordyn exhaled as she walked into the tense atmosphere, Charlie was sat on the couch with his head down and Charlie Sr was sat by the table with a drink in his hand. She wanted nothing more than to kill Bella and Edward in that moment. Watching the effect their actions had on both of the Swan men, made her blood boil and she was out to kill. While they were both distracted, she walked upstairs and confronted Bella.

"What are you doing in here?"

Jordyn glared at her, "Let me make myself very clear, I love both the men out there and I will not let you hurt them. If you want to walk away, that's fine but do not come crawling back when you realise your actions have deadly consequences. You have hurt the both of them enough, and I swear if you hurt them anymore, I will kill you." Bella gasped as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the house.

Jordyn walked back downstairs to find her boyfriend and his father on the sofa together. She moved to sit in between them both, "Nothing she says is going to change the fact you both are the best people that I know and you deserve all the happiness in the world. She is a spoiled brat that cannot see what she has. She will soon realise what she's missing, because you both are pure and sweet. I'm so sorry."

Charlie Sr sighed as he hugged her side, "You have nothing to apologise for. No matter what we do, she will continue to do what he wants. She's made her choice, nothing we say will change her mind. I've done all I can, if she can't see that then that's her problem."

"She's been spoilt for far too long. We have done everything we can for her, if she wants the Cullen's then they can have her. She's brought too much sadness and hurt to this family. She doesn't care who she hurts and I'm done." Charlie exhaled as he hugged his girlfriend tightly.

"She's done enough to hurt this family and if she continues, she'll have me to deal with."