5 | quake

"Are you going to wipe that smile off your face?"

Jordyn grinned, "Nope."

Charlie shook his head with a smile, "You're that happy?"

"I am. I mean, I knew he liked me but I didn't think he would call me his daughter. That man should be protected at all costs." Jordyn vowed. Chief Swan had become like a father figure to her and was such a sweet and caring man. After everything he had been through because of Bella and the Cullen's, he deserved nothing but happiness and she would protect him no matter what.

"Well he is lucky to have you, I know I am." Charlie smirked.

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "You're lucky I love you."

"I know I am." Charlie replied as he held his girlfriend in his arms. He began to lean in before they heard the door open and slam shut. They jumped slightly before they made their way downstairs, where they found Bella pacing in the living room.

Jordyn looked at her confused, "What happened?"

"He came to my house, saying I belonged with him. That he was there for me when I needed it the most and that I owed it to him. When I refused, he tried to intimidate me by standing too close and pretty much over me but I managed to get away by kicking him in the nuts. He was not happy but I managed to get away. I didn't know what else to do." Bella groaned in frustration, tears building up in the eyes before she collapsed on the sofa. Jacob had been her childhood friend. He had brought a sent of normalcy to her life, yet he betrayed her in one of the worst ways. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

Neither of the couple knew what to say as they took in her words. Jordyn was fuming. How dare he? Bella had made it clear all she wanted was friendship, why couldn't he understand that? She knew she was going to make him pay for hurting Bella like that. Jordyn might not like Bella but that didn't mean anyone should be treated the way Jacob had treated her.

Charlie could feel his heart breaking as he looked at his sister. They may not have had the best relationship but she was changing, for the better. He had never really liked Jacob, especially after how they had treated his girlfriend and he wanted nothing more than to kill the young man. He could see how genuinely upset Bella was so he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her as she began to sob in his arms.

Jordyn moved to sit on the other side of Bella, the couple hugging her as she sobbed. No one said anything as the young woman cried her eyes out.

"You can't kill him

"You can't kill him."

Jordyn smirked, "Who said anything about killing him?" She was not going to kill him but she was going to make it hurt. She was going to make him regret ever getting too close to Bella and making her feel the way that he did. She was also going to talk to Billy, make him understand that he couldn't let his son get away with what he did and there not be consequences.

They arrived at their house where the son and father duo were before knocking on the door. The door opened slowly, Jacob going to close the door when he realised who was there. Jordyn didn't let him as she walked past him in anger.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jacob shouted after her.

"Sit the fuck down!" Jordyn shouted. Jacob did as she yelled, instinctively. He couldn't refuse, even if he wanted to. Billy had rolled into the room, hearing the commotion but as he went to speak too, Jordyn shot him down and he kept his mouth shut.

Jordyn glared at the father and son duo, "I have never met two more vile people in my life before." She looked at Jacob before she continued, "How dare you?! How dare you make Bella feel the way you did? She had every right to say no. All she wanted was a friend and she made that pretty clear, why couldn't you understand that? If I ever see you anywhere near her, I will kill you. She deserves better than to have a friend like you. And you?!" She spat before she looked at Billy, "How dare you call yourself a father? How dare you stand by and watch you son treat a woman like he did when you have daughters yourself? Your wife would be ashamed of you. I feel sorry for your daughters knowing they have a father that allows his son to be a sexist pig. You either keep him in line or so lord help me, I will make you both regret ever opening your mouths. Have I made myself clear?" When neither son or father replied, she screamed it again, "Have I made myself clear?!"

When they nodded, Jordyn took a step back and looked at them with a smirk, "Good. Consider this your first and only warning."

Jordyn walked towards her boyfriend before she grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house. She couldn't help the grin as she looked at her boyfriends face, his eyes were wide open as his mouth was gaped open. He could not believe how easily she told off the father and son duo.

"Cat got your tongue there, love?" Jordyn teased.

Charlie rolled his eyes when he finally came to, "You can be scary, you know that right?"

Jordyn smirked, "Trust me, I know."

"And make it look so sexy at the same time." Charlie replied as he took a step closer to her, towering over her, teasingly caressing his lips with hers softly.

"Is that so? And how exactly do I do that?"

"Why don't I show you?"