10 | vision

Jordyn had been making dinner when suddenly, she was pulled into a vision:

"Why are we going after the Cullen's?" Asked a brown haired boy with red eyes.

The redhead sighed in annoyance as she looked around the trail of bodies that was being left behind, "I want to eliminate them before they come after us. I don't want to live in fear of what they are capable of doing to us. You know I love you. I'm doing this for us."

The boy sighed, knowing he wasn't going to change her mind nor did he understand her need for vengeance against the Cullen's, "I understand. Don't worry. They'll all be ready soon." There were newborn vampires surrounding them, feeding on people. Victoria had created a newborn army to go after the Cullen's and she would clearly stop at nothing to get her revenge.

Victoria smirked as she pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Excellent."

Jordyn took a deep breathe as she came out of the vision. She shakingly moved to sit down before she got out her phone, texting Sam and Rosalie to gather everyone at her house. She was still trying to shake the vision but she knew whatever was coming was bad and she would have to do something about it.

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why are we all here?"

The questions were thrown at Jordyn rapidly as they had all gathered around her living room, hoping to get an understanding of why she had asked them all to come as she looked like she had seen a ghost or at least something bad that had her shook to her core.

"There's an army coming, an army of newborn vampires." She began.

They all looked at her confused before Rosalie spoke up, "Newborn vampires? Why? What's it got to do with us?"

Jordyn sighed as she rubbed her face, "Victoria has been creating a newborn army in Seattle to destroy the Cullen's for killing her mate James." Not that she could blame her. If anything had happened to Charlie, she would hunt down the people that hurt him and no one would be able to stop her. Edward had been careless when he had killed James, knowing he was mated. It was only a matter of time before Victoria was going to come after Edward for what he had done. But that also meant protecting Bella. It wasn't her fault that she had been introduced to the supernatural world nor was it her fault that James wanted to feed from her.

Jasper scoffed, "Why do we have to get involved? We weren't the ones that killed James. Edward should pay for what he did." He was still made that the Cullen's tried to make him leave his mate, Angela. Carlisle and Esme had shown favouritism towards Edward and now everyone was paying the price.

"I know, he should be punished for what he did but it's not just about Edward anymore. The army is coming after Bella and if we don't stop them, they will come to town and slaughter everyone. The Cullen's might have started this problem but we're the only ones that can stop it right now." Jordyn explained. The last thing she wanted was to get involved in Cullen business but too many innocent lives were at stake and just as many had been take to creat the army.

"What do you need us to do?"

"First, we need to come up with a plan and that means working together."

"And why should we trust you?"

Jordyn had asked to meet with the Cullen's at their house with Emmett and Jasper, none of them trusting the Cullen's and what they would do once Jordyn shared the information regarding the newborn army but they needed to know as it was their problem and they were going to help fix it.

The young witch rolled her eyes, "I don't care if you believe me, I'm just telling you what is going to happen. You brought this upon us when you killed James, it's only right you fix this. The Pack and I have agreed to help you as the last thing we want is for the people in town to be hurt. However, that means you need to do your part and help us."

"But I didn't see anything. How could I not have seen anything? You're lying! You did something to me. Why can't I see the future anymore?" Alice screamed. She hadn't been able to get a vision in weeks, unable to figure out why. She just knew Jordyn had something to do with it, how would she have known about the army?

Jasper scoffed, "Even if she had something to do with it, you never deserved your powers. You used the future to take advantage of people and the situation. You never cared about anyone else but yourself and now, you get to live with the consequences of having no powers. I trust and believe Jordyn. You are going to help us with the army or I kill you, simple." He had let the Cullen's rule him for too long and he was done.

"You can't do that. We're family." Esme cried.

Emmett shook his head, "No, you four were a family. The rest of us were your pawns. You didn't care about us, you needed us to make sure no one would come after you and to ensure you had protection. We don't need you anymore. We are a family and nothing you do is going to change that. You are going to help us or, like Jasper said, we kill you." Emmett wasn't going to let them try to jerk them around. He was done with them.

Jordyn smirked as she crossed her arms across her chest, "Like I said, you help us or you die. The choice is yours but I would choose wisely." Part of her wanted to just kill him just to get it over with but now wasn't the time.

"You can't do that."

"Like I said, choose wisely."