9 | anger

"I missed you

"I missed you."

Jordyn sighed as she hugged her boyfriend tighter. It had been a few crazy days with everything going on and the couple hadn't really had much time for each other. Business at the garage was booming and with Jared and Paul running Patrol more often, it meant that Charlie was left to deal with it more. Due to the vampires being back and the tension that it brought along, Jordyn was busy making sure everyone kept their heads and didn't start an unnecessary war, especially with the vampires that were roaming around more often.

Charlie pressed a kiss to her head, "I missed you too. I know we've both been busy but we should still find time for each other. I hate going to work everyday not knowing if I'm going to see you when I get home. I know we text each other but I miss the sound of your voice. I miss movie nights, making dinner together and having breakfast in bed. Promise me when this thing with the vampires is over, that we'll focus on us? Promise me we'll focus on our family when this is over?" He loved Jordyn but lately they had been focus on everyone but themselves. They had plans for their own family but he couldn't remember the last time they had a night to themselves, without having to worry about anyone else.

Jordyn sighed before she looked up at him, "I know, my love. I hate this as much as you do. We had plans for our future but for some reason, everyone's problems keep interfering with that. I have no idea when will be a good time to start a family but what I do know is that I don't care when it happens. I love you. I want to start a family with you. No one's problems are more important than us, than our future, than what we want. I want to start a family with you." She hated how much she had been neglecting Charlie and their relationship. He meant the world to her but lately, it seemed like everyone mattered more. That she couldn't live with. She was going to do whatever it took to protect the man she cared about the most and have the family she had always dreamt of.

"I want to start a family with you too. You sure have a way with words, my love." Charlie's grinned before pulling her in for a heated kiss, hands roaming over each others bodies, trying to get as close as possible.

"Only for you."

"God, I'd hope so."

Jordyn had decided to to cook dinner for Charlie, Charlie Sr and Bella

Jordyn had decided to to cook dinner for Charlie, Charlie Sr and Bella. It had been a while since they had all been together due to their schedules and the fact that Bella had been hiding from the Cullen's and Jacob. She wanted to do something for her family, her family that had been stressed and tired from dealing with everyone else's problems. They had all been happy to have a home cooked meal from Jordyn as her cooking had always been the best and their favourite. She had settled on making lasagna with garlic bread and salad.

However, she had not expected to run into Emily.

"What did you do to him?!" Emily screamed.

Jordyn rolled her eyes as she continued to load her shopping into her car, hoping that the woman would leave her alone. The best thing the Elders had done was sending Emily back to her Tribe after they had found out what she was putting Sam through but clearly her Tribe had no control over her or had any idea where she was. The woman had done nothing but stalk Sam, constantly text and call him and turn up wherever he was. Despite the fact the man had made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with her, she clearly hadn't gotten the message.

"I did nothing to him. He has made it clear that he wants nothing more than friendship but you couldn't respect that and drove him away. He made his boundaries clearly but they didn't matter to you. He has made it clear he is not ready to have you in his life again. If you can't respect what he wants, you don't deserve him. Leave him alone. He has made it clear he wants nothing to do with you." Jordyn hoped that the woman would get the message but from the way she was glaring at her, that was probably unlikely.

Emily came closer to Jordyn, getting in her face, "He is mine. You cannot keep him away from me. I am his imprint. He is meant to be with me. Why are you keeping him away from me?" Honestly, the delusion. She didn't care about Sam, she just wanted to own him. She wanted Sam at her beck and call.

"You don't care about him. He is a human being that deserves love, not a crazy bitch that thinks she owns him. He doesn't want you and has made that very clear. Why won't you leave him alone? What do you want from him?" Jordyn asked. She knew Sam was Emily's imprinter but why was she so fixated on him? Why wouldn't she leave him alone? Why was she fantasising a relationship with Sam despite him making it clear he wanted nothing to do with her?

Emily scoffed, "Leah never deserved him. I can love him better. I will be everything that he wants. Leah just wanted a relationship but put no effort into keeping him. He loved her but she didn't deserve him."

Jordyn looked at her confused, "No matter what their relationship was, it had nothing to do with you. You are Leah's cousin, even if you don't agree with her relationship, you don't go after her man. Sam has made it clear her needs space but you're more worried about upstaging your own cousin. Grow up and leave the man alone."

"He will be mine."

"Not if I have anything to do with it."