6 | punishment

"What do you mean he shifted?"

The last couple of weeks had gone by pretty fast. Charlie working at the shop, Jordyn had been working at the hospital and Bella had been constantly studying to graduate early. The couple had been kept up to date about who had been shifting the sighting of vampires on their lands. They kept out of their business but Jordyn would patrol with them sometimes and Charlie liked to spend time with his friends. However, both had hoped that Jacob wouldn't shift, at least not so soon.

Sam sighed, "Unfortunately. He's getting on everyone's nerves. He got angry that Bella had been ignoring him and wouldn't talk to him. The Pack have been trying to explain everything to him and teach him about the Pack but he's stubborn. He thinks because Bella knows about the vampires, she should know about the Pack."

"Absolutely not. She barely got over the damage the Cullen's have done to her. She does not need to be dragged into this. It's already bad enough that she doesn't know about Victoria, she does not need to know about the Pack. She is finally getting better. She has a relationship with her dad and brother, is thinking about her future and is actually working on herself. He either stays away from her or I make him. He will regret it if I get my hands on him." Jordyn promised. She was happy to see the improvement in Bella as it made the people she cared about the most happy. There was no way she was going to let Jacob ruin that progress.

"I honestly don't know what to do to stop him. He refused to listen to my command nor does he listen to anyone in the Pack." Sam explained. He had really tried with Jacob, given him patience and helping with whatever he needed but Jacob thought he was better than anyone and refused to listen.

Jordyn smirked, "Leave it to me, I know exactly what to do. I just need you to call a Tribe meeting. Make sure the whole Pack and all the Elders are there too." The last thing she wanted to do was call a. Council meeting but if the Elders couldn't do what needed to be done, then she would.

"What are you going to do?"

"I guess you're going to find out."

"Why are we all here?"

Jordyn stood straighter, "You're here for your judgement." It had taken a few hours but Jordyn had managed to contact the majority of the magical community including the Tribe's ancestors. She wanted everyone present and in agreement for the punishment that she was going to pass down.

"What did we do?" Paul asked confused.

Neveah looked at him, "Most of you have done nothing wrong. But a few of you need to be reminded of your place and even have you title stripped. I have been lenient enough with this Tribe but I'm done making excuses. Something needs to be done."

"What gives you the right to come in here and boss us around?" Jacob growled.

"Shut up, Jacob. You have done nothing but bring shame to the Tribe and your ancestors. It is because of you that we are here today. It is because of you that the Tribe is being judged." Taha Aki spat. He had been watching the Tribe and he had never been more ashamed of a descendant of his. He thought he would have more pride and honour considering his father was an Elder but he couldn't have been more wrong.

Billy spoke up confused, "What are you talking about?"

Jordyn took a step forward and glared at Billy, "You and your son have brought shame to the Tribe. As his father and Elder, you have let him run around however he wanted. You didn't stop him from telling an outside, even after you both had been warned not to say anything. You tried to get the rest of the Pack to follow him despite knowing that Sam was he Alpha." She then looked at Jacob, "You have done nothing but disrespect the whole Tribe and Pack. None of them wanted this but they still did it and they did it with pride. You told an outside, even after all the warnings that you have been given. You have been refusing to listen to your Alpha and caused fights between everyone over and over again. You don't deserve the gift." She had been fuming when she had found out that Bella had been told about the Tribe. It had just prompted even more to call the Council. The Council had made it clear that they couldn't let Jacob run around telling outsiders about their secrets as it was their responsibility to keep the magic community a secret.

"What are you going to do?" Sam asked.

Taha Aki smirked before declaring, "You, Billy Black, have been stripped of your title as an Elder. You obviously can't be unbiased or have the best interest of the Pack at heart. You, Jacob Black, will be stripped of your wolf. You never wanted to be a wolf and have done nothing but abuse that power. You are both disgraces."

"What? You can't do that."

"What?! Why?"

"We have every right to. You have exposed the magical community to an outsider and we can not let that slide." One of the Council members finally spoke up. They had decided to stay on the side lines to let the ancestors pass down judgement but clearly they weren't getting the memo.

Jordyn rolled her eyes before smirking, "It's already done. You have both been given numerous changes but have refused to listen to any warnings and chances you have been given. You are both now facing the consequences to your actions." It had been a long time coming but she was happy that they were both finally getting what they deserved. Karma is a bitch after all.

"You will regret this."

"Trust me, I won't. In fact, I'll sleep like a bay tonight."