1 | graduation

It was finally here

It was finally here. Graduation. The day Jordyn and Charlie had been looking forward to the past two years. Both of them knew what they wanted to do next but they couldn't believe it was already happening. Both of Jordyn's brothers were there as well as Charlie's dad, Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper. It was a small group but the people closest to them were there and thats all that mattered to them. They both walked the stage to get their diplomas and were wrapped in hugs by their friends and family.

"I am so proud you. Both of you." Charlie Sr grinned as he hugged the two of them. The two graduates hugged the older man back. Jordyn was glad he was there, he was like a father to her and she knew her parents would be proud of her if they were still here.

Charlie smiled, "Thank you, dad. You have no idea how much that means to me. I'm just happy to be done with school." He already had his future planned out with Jordyn. His grandparents had left him their house, which he and Jordyn were already in the process of moving into and he's opening a garage with the help of his best friends Paul and Jared. He knew what he wanted and he was glad the people he cared about supported him.

"We are so proud of you, kiddo." Marcel beamed as he hugged his little sister.

Kaleb right behind him, "You did it, kiddo."

Jordyn hugged her brothers tightly, "I'm so glad your both here." Despite her parents not being there to see the day, her brothers were and so were friends, but most importantly so was her mate.

"You know we'd never miss this day." Marcel spoke before pressing a kiss to her head.

Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper walked up to the group and offered their congratulations. It had been a while since they had all seen each other due to their busy schedules but none of them would miss such an important day for Jordyn and Charlie.

"We are so proud of you," Rosalie smiled as she hugged the couple tightly. Emmett and Jasper quickly offering their congratulations and hugged the couple before taking lots of pictures together to commemorate the day they had been waiting for, for so long.

 Emmett and Jasper quickly offering their congratulations and hugged the couple before taking lots of pictures together to commemorate the day they had been waiting for, for so long

"Can you believe we're already here?"

The couple had spent the day moving the final bits into their new house. Charlie had worked with Emmett and Jasper for weeks, alongside his father, to get the house up together while balancing revising for their final exams and getting the garage ready with Paul and Jared. Jordyn loved her mate and she couldn't believe how hard he had worked for their future and the life they would have together.

Jordyn pressed a kiss to his cheek, "It looks beautiful. I can't believe we're starting the rest of our lives together already. It feels like yesterday that I met you. I love you." Being Charlie had been the happiest she had ever been and now, they were starting the rest of the lives together and she couldn't wait.

"I love you too. You have no idea how happy I am to be starting a life with you. This is the start of something beautiful." Charlie spoke. Neither of them could wait to start the rest of their lives together. They both knew what they wanted and nothing was going to stop them from spending the rest of their lives together.

The couple had opened their house up to a small housewarming party with their closest friends after cleaning the house and putting everything they owned in their respected place. The party had gone on well into the evening and the people that loved them congratulated them sincerely but they had not expected the drama that was to follow their least favourite couple.

"Why didn't you invite us?" At this point in the evening almost all the guests had left and only a few remained, most their immediate friends and family.

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "Bella, there is a reason we didn't want to invite you."

"Yeah, and what's that?" She scoffed.

"Neither of us wanted you here." Jordyn couldn't understand Bella's need to insert herself in everyone else's business. She and Charlie had made it clear they wanted nothing to do with her and the other Cullen's. They were done with the drama and just wanted to move on with their lives.

Bella glared at Jordyn, "How could you say that? I'm Charlie's sister and I have every right to be here."

Charlie pulled his girlfriend to stand behind him, "No, you have no right to be here. We have made it very clear that we want nothing to do with you. You have done nothing but cause everyone trouble and we're sick of it. Just leave us alone." He hated the superiority complex that his sister had. Not everything was about her and yet she somehow managed to make everything about her.

"You don't speak to her like that." Edward growled. At this point, the situation caught the attention of Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett, Kaleb, Marcel and Charlie Sr.

Rosalie rolled her eyes when she noticed the couple standing there, "Just leave. No one wants with of you here." Emmett wrapped an arm around his wife as he hummed in agreement with her statement.

"We don't have to leave, we should have been invited." Bella screamed.

"Bella, thats enough," Charlie Sr firmly spoke to his daughter, "Jordyn and Charlie had every right not to invite you after everything you have put them through. They just wanted one night with their friends and family, you did not have to ruin that for them." He could not believe that his daughter would crash the party for her own selfish reason, actually that wasn't true, he was starting to see how selfish his daughter really was.

"We didn't do anything, we should have been invited."

"The fact that you don't see how your actions effect everyone else, makes me wonder how delusional you really have become."