2 | birthday

Jordyn had not expected Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper to come to her house in the middle of the night

Jordyn had not expected Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper to come to her house in the middle of the night. They were all very angry and upset because of Edward once again. No matter what they did, they couldn't seem to escape the family or the consequences to their actions. Edward had made it clear that he wanted them all to leave town after he had forced them to attend Bella's birthday party and Edward couldn't control his hunger. It had been his fault yet he seemed to blame everyone.

"You don't have to leave, you know?" Jordyn stated as if it was obvious. It was obvious but it hadn't been to them. They still cared about the family and yet, they didn't seem to care about the trio and treated them however they wanted.

"Wait, what?"

Jordyn nodded her head, "You don't have to leave. You're not a part of the coven anymore. You left and made your own Coven, you don't have to listen to them anymore. If you want to stay, you can. They don't dictate your lives anymore." She hated the tight grip the Cullen's still had on them. They had left them because of the way they were treated and yet, they still think they can boss them around.

"We can do that?" Emmett asked softly.

"Yes. You have left the Coven already, they don't have a hold over you. I know you all still care about them but you left for a reason. They don't dictate you lives. You want to stay, then stay."

"Then we stay." Jasper spoke firmly. He didn't want to leave his home, let alone the place where he had found his mate. Not being in the Coven anymore allowed him to come out of his shell and he had finally found his mate in Angela. He couldn't believe it had taken him so long to find her but when he did, he knew he was never letting her go. Hell, they had just gone on their first date and he couldn't have been happier.

"Good, because I need some help with some decorations." Jordyn grinned. She was happy to know that they were sticking around. They deserved to be happy and the Cullen's have no right to tell them how they should live their lives when they don't really care about them.

"Dang, you make it sound like we're your slaves."

"I mean, you said it."

Jordyn had not expected for the Cullen's to turn up at her place

Jordyn had not expected for the Cullen's to turn up at her place. Actually she had because clearly they can't mind their own business. They had pretty much barged into the house, she was just glad that Charlie was at work and didn't have to deal with them.

"We wanted to ask you for a favour." Alice asked.

Jordyn was stunned into silence for a moment before she burst into laughter, "I'm so-rry. You wan-t a fav-our? Fro-m m-e?" She could not understand where these got the audacity. Why they would think she would ever do anything for them, she did not know.

"Oh grow up, Jordyn." Edward spoke as he rolled his eyes.

Jordyn scoffed, "I need to know up? Leave. I have nothing to say to you and whatever favour you need, it's not going to happen. Get out." She didn't care what they wanted, there was no way in hell she was going to be helping any of them, especially not after knowing her mate had been in danger because of them.

"Please, Jordyn." Esme asked softly. Jordyn used to have immense respect for the woman but when she saw how much she favoured over the rest, she couldn't look her in the face without being disgusted about the way she treated the rest of her children.

"Nope, I don't owe any of you anything. Get out." Jordyn vehemently denied.

"It's the least you can do for us." Edward spoke.

Jordyn looked at him in disbelief, "I'm sorry 'the least I can do for you'? My mate almost died because of you and now I'm supposed to do whatever you say? I don't owe you shit. I'm not going to let you keep hurting the people I care about. I'm done, with all of you. Get out!"

"All we want is for you to protect Bella." Carlisle explained. How this man should ask her such a thing when he knows how she's treated her mate was beyond her.

"You're lucky I haven't killed the bitch." Jordyn spat.

Edward growled at her, "You will not touch her."

"I want absolutely nothing to do with her. She has brought nothing but pain and suffering to the people I care about. Whatever happens to her in your absence, has nothing to do with me. You leave her, she's on her own because I'm not going to waste my time on someone as selfish as her." Jordyn snarled back. She had made it abundantly clear to them that she wanted nothing to do with Bella but clearly they couldn't take a hint.

"She's human and she needs to be protected." Carlisle refuted.

Jordyn shrugged, "And? Its got nothing to do with me. I don't like her, she knows it as does everyone else. I want nothing to do with her. I'm not going to help in any way and if you have a problem with that, you can shove it up your ass because I don't care."

"She needs protection. We can't leave her unprotected." Alice tried to explain.

"And what's that got to do with me?" Jordyn asked.

Carlisle took a step towards her, "Please Jordyn, do this for us?"

Jordyn took a step back, refusing to be manipulated by him, "Nope, not going to happen. I don't like and I'm certainly not going to pretend now because you want to leave. Leaving was a choice you made, it has nothing to do with me."

"If anything happens to her, it will be your fault."

"No, it will be yours because you chose to leave her."