11 | training

The Pack had been training with Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett for the last few days, getting ready for the impending battle that was going to happen because of Edward and his stupidity

The Pack had been training with Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett for the last few days, getting ready for the impending battle that was going to happen because of Edward and his stupidity. The rest of the Cullen's of course hadn't headed her warning so she was going to pay them another visit.

"Do you people never listen? I had made myself very clear when I said you need to be a part of this, that meant including during training. If not, I'll just kill you all now."

"You can't do anything." Edward spat.

Jordyn scoffed, "Did me taking your head off not provide that I'm perfectly fine with killing you?" Honestly, the audacity of the old ass vampire. For someone so old he sure acted like a child a lot. What part of there's consequences to your actions did he not understand?

Alice rolled her eyes, "You won't do anythi-." She hadn't managed to finished her sentence before Jordyn had taken off her head. She was sick and tired of these people testing her and thinking she wouldn't stay true to her word. She had warned them and they had refused to listen.

"Why would you do that?" Esme cried as she picked up Alice's head.

Jordyn looked at them with an innocent smile, "I warned you but you refused to listen. Me and the Pack will not be fighting your battles for you. You will be at the next training session, if not you will die. Honestly, I refuse to repeat myself again. Do I make myself clear?" At this point it would be easier to just kill them now but they were not going to fight their battles. However, as soon as it was over, nothing was stopping her from killing them and just ending the drama.

"Why do you need us there?" Carlisle asked.

Jordyn looked at him confused, "What do you mean? You started this so you should finish this. We are not going to clean up your mess. Deal with it or you die, how many times do I have to repeat myself? This is getting annoying."

Edward growled at her, "We don't have to do anything."

"You have a choice, finish this and leave Forks or I call the Volturi and let them torture you." Jordyn spat as she glared at the Cullen's. They were seriously testing her patience and she was over it.

"What are you going to do if we're not there?"

"Simple, I kill you."

"Do you think they'll come?"

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "They better. I've already called the Volturi and informed them of the situation. As soon as the Battle is over, the four will go to Italy to await their punishment. If they don't do their part, I have permission to kill them. They've hurt enough people and they've exposed our world to a human that didn't need to know." Part of her wanted them to not turn up just so she could kill them.

Jared scoffed, "You know, for someone so small you sure are homicidal. Must you always be thinking about murder or torturing someone?"

"Yep." Jordyn grinned. She just wanted to go home and be with Charlie. The stress of everything was slowly getting to him and she hated it. He knew she could protect herself but he didn't want to lose her before they even had a chance to become a family. He wanted to see the world with her, share the world with her and he was scared he would lose her before that could happen.

Jasper had been teaching them for a few hours, going over the dos and don'ts and what made newborn vampires different from them. The Pack members took turns, perfecting their techniques and knowing what works best for them. It had been a learning curve but they were slowly getting the hang of it and Jasper was pleased with their progress as they continued to practice.

"Why didn't you wait for us?"

Jordyn turned around to find Edward glaring at her as the Pack continued to practice. Alice looked disheveled and like she wasn't really with it. Carlisle and Esme looked like they would rather be anywhere else. Edward walked in front of them all, acting like he was the Coven leader.

"Why would we? We came here, on time and were ready for the training. It is not our fault that you thought you were special enough for us to wait for you. We made it clear what was expected of you and you didn't turn up. You really are testing my patience." Jordyn spoke firmly.

Edward continued to glare at her, "We need training too. You should have waited for us. None of you would be here if it wasn't for us."

Jordyn narrowed her eyes as she looked at Edward, "Exactly. We're all here because of you. You started this, you got us all involved and you didn't even have the decency to be here on time? Now, I have made it clear that there will be consequences to your actions. I have been in touch with the Volturi. You either leave when the Battle is over or the Volturi kill you and I'd choose wisely if I was you."

"Why would you do that? Why did you call them?" Carlisle asked.

"You were incapable of keeping him in line and everyone else has had to suffer the consequences of his actions. You did nothing while innocent people were getting involved and getting killed. You were incapable of being a Coven Leader so I contacted the Volturi. As the head of vampires, it's their responsibility to make sure your community is protected so they make up with a fitting punishment. Leave or die, the choice is yours." Jordyn explained. Part of her just wanted to kill them but she knew there was rules.

"You had no right to contact them." Edward spat.

Jordyn glared at him, "You have hurt the people I care about, of course I had the right. You have hurt too many people and I will make sure you face the consequences."

"You have to be alive for that to happen."

"I guess we'll see who ends up in hell first."