chapter twenty-four

Chapter Twenty-Four - Murder on her Mind

If there was one thing Ophelia was absolutely amazing at, it was questioning why the fuck she did something only five minutes before. This time she was questioning why she thought it was a good idea to kiss Hook, twice. Especially after his big reveal about the fact he was basically falling in love with her. 

It was a bad idea. 

A really bad idea. 

Her stomach was in knots as she muttered to herself about being an idiot. 

"Okay, I know you're a bit off the deep end but talking to yourself is a new level of weird," Neal joked from behind her. 

Ophelia sent him a sarcastic smile as Hook reached them, "You're not dead, like we thought but keep on talking to me like that and you will wish you were. And you know I can make your life a living hell, bitch."

"Ophelia," Emma scolded. 

"Yeah, Ophelia," Neal mocked.

Ophelia glared, grabbing a rock from the ground and throwing it at Neal. He managed to dodge. 

"I will murder you, you lying, mediocre-looking, small penised wanker," she growled.

Mary Margaret grabbed her wrist, pulling her back as she saw she was ready to fight him. 

"Okay, instead of doing that why don't we walk ahead?" She suggested, pulling the smaller woman along. Once they were out of earshot, they slowed down. "What's the matter?"

"Apart from revealing my deepest darkest secret to everyone, I kissed Hook again and now I'm confused and an idiot," she rambled. 

"Woah, slow down."

"I kissed Hook again and I'm an idiot," she groaned. "And I'm talking to my technical mom about it."

"Sweetie, you're not an idiot. You like him, so you kissed him," she comforted.

"But he basically told me he was falling in love with me or whatever and I kissed him, which probably gave him the idea that I felt the same way. Like, sure, I like him. I'm an idiot and a bitch."

Mary Margaret stood in front of her, stopping them both in their tracks, "You are not a bitch or an idiot. You are a woman who likes a man and decided to kiss him. The kiss doesn't mean you're in love with him, it means you're willing to try something."

Ophelia nodded. She was still internally scolding herself and freaking out but she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"Now, keep breathing, and stop calling yourself names."

She nodded again. 

"What's happening here?" Emma asked as they caught up. 

"We're stuck on fucking Neverland, Henry's fuck knows where and Neal's face pisses me off, that's what's happening," she snapped.