chapter twenty-nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine - Tearful Goodbyes

The group had made themselves out of the crypt, Ophelia having pointed out the place was pretty creepy and she felt weird while she was in there. They had humoured her as her eyes darted about the place. 

"Another curse?" Mary Margaret spoke up. "It's happening again?"

"Gold, this curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Emma sought. 

Gold, who stood opposite all of them, replied, "The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish."

"Fun," Ophelia muttered, raising her brows.  

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina informed. 

"Well, it is possible to stop it," Gold corrected. 

Ophelia perked up slightly when hearing this. She just hoped it was going to be easy.

"What?"

"By using the scroll it itself... It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina."

Gold explained the plan, Regina had to destroy the scroll. She had to switch Henry and Pan back, bringing the latter back to them and therefore stealing the scroll from Pan. Ophelia sighed. So much for easy.

The other thing was, they needed the dark fairy's wand to cast a spell like that, which was most likely in Mother Superior's residence. A convent. They were going to steal a dead nun's belongings from her place of worship. 

"So, we're stealing? From a convent? Isn't that like a guaranteed life sentence to the fiery pits below?" Ophelia voiced.  

Emma frowned, "I thought you weren't religious?"

"I'm not but even I don't mess with certain things. Besides, if I'm going to hell, it better be because I swing both ways. Then I'll be greeted by a bunch of fun gays and we'll party and talk about how hot the cast of the Mummy is," Ophelia told. "Fiery pit doesn't sound too bad when you're with a good group."

"That's your plan? Go to hell and party?" David asked. 

Ophelia nodded, "Yeah, sure. If it exists."

---

Ophelia had flat-out refused to step foot into the convent to steal, so she was going back to Gold's shop with half the group while Tink, Hook and David were going to get the wand. She waved goodbye to them before they split ways.

Ophelia was snooping around the shop, as she had never really taken in half the belongings Gold had come into possession of when she noticed Mary Margaret staring at a mobile. She began walking over, Emma already there. 

"This mobile hung above your crib. The pink one above Ophelia's," Mary Margaret told, lightly gesturing to the one that hung right next to it, her eyes far away as her voice came out soft. "Uh, um, they were supposed to hang over your crib."