chapter five

Chapter Five - Sword Fighting Zombies 

When Aurora woke with a start and informed the group that while in her dream she had spoken to a boy, with the name Henry, Ophelia suddenly didn't feel so tired anymore. Everyone crowded around the princess. 

"The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?" Emma inquired, holding up a picture of Henry.

"Yes. That's Henry," Aurora answered.

"That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma questioned. 

"I have no idea," Aurora stated. 

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret voiced. 

"What?" Emma turned to Mary Margaret in shock. 

"The sleeping curse," Ophelia muttered but no one heard her. 

"That room, I've been there," she informed. 

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything," Aurora accused. 

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real," Mary Margaret reasoned. 

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked. 

"The sleeping curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it..." Mary Margaret trailed off. 

"Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him," Ophelia finished. She felt a wave of guilt consume her. 

"Ophelia." Ophelia glanced to Mary Margaret as she spoke. She didn't reply.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora demanded.

"I was- I wasn't lying. I was protecting you," Mary Margaret defended.

"What did he say? Henry? In the- In the dream?" Emma asked, desperate to know if her son was okay. 

"He just said his name. He- and then, I woke up, and it was over," Aurora told, her voice barely above a whisper. 

"Emma, Ophelia. It's going to be okay," Mary Margaret comforted. 

"We are so far from okay," Emma argued. 

"No. We have a way home now," Mary Margaret fought. 

"We have a compass, and the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora," Ophelia exclaimed. 

"Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide," Mulan voiced. 

"Not anymore. We can stop her," Mary Margaret informed. 

"How?" Mulan spoke.

"I don't know. But I know someone who does... Rumpelstiltskin. He'll know a way," Mary Margaret explained.