💛Chapter 1- Invitation 💛

Deku's pov

I'm Izuku Hizashi Midoria and I'm gonna be the new CEO of my family's company. In 2 days I'll be the CEO of the biggest company for actor's, singers, model's and so many other talented people.

I've been so nervous because i think I'm still not ready but everyone tells me otherwise. Apparently I'm a great leader, I'm very independent, intelligent, good with deals, etc....and for some reason the girls on my company say I'm handsome.

I don't really believe all that but ive been told that I have a very low self-esteem. I guess its true but I'm just like this ever since I finished middle school i guess.

I just hope that everything that everyone told me was true and I can continue working as well as they say when I'm CEO.

I was at the end of doing my morning routine as I run through the park. As always there were people looking at me for some reason but i just ignored it and went back to my house.

When i got home I went to my room and spotted a letter on my bed. I opened it and it was an invitation to a birthday party for our company's very important friend of sort since their company runs the best fashion, makeup products, materials for movies like props. It's basically make or does everything that our company may need. They complement each other, plus my father and the previous CEO are best friends.

I guess this is here because father wants me to go and meet them. When is it? What!!! Today!!? Fuck i guess I need to get ready before 1 in the afternoon.

I bet that my dad won't leave until night too. It's going to be a long day so I should prepare mentally before....

A few minutes later

Just came out of the shower but i still have so much energy. I should put some music while I get ready...hmm? Which playlist...? This one is perfect to get rid of some of this energy.

I put one of my favorite playlist of Spanish song that are mixed types like merengue, salsa, bachata, normal and even the type you hear to twerk.

I get ready and lose some of this extra energy as well. The music starts and I start dancing while walking towards my walking closet to choose something to wear.

When I was young I took these type of dance classes because they were very interesting. I'm impressed that I still remember since it was so long ago.

A little later and I finished my look for this party since it formal. A black button up shirt with a green bustier and a nice gray and green tie. Some formal pants and nice shoes, my hair as always since I don't like how I look with that weird style dad makes me do.

I walk to the kitchen and make something fast that I can eat as fast. A little later when I was finishing up with my meal my father called.

Dad: I'm outside, come on or we'll be late

Me: Yes dad, I'm on my way out...

He ended the call and sometimes I wish I had the courage to flip him off in person. I put the plate I used in the sink and left the house locking it behind me.

I got in the car and we left, we made small talk on the way there. Once we arrived to this big ass building, we went to the counter to be greeted by a young lady by the name of Mina.

She took us to the elevator and to the top floor and this bitch of a building has 50 fucking floors. Man, why am I cussing so much today? I got used to Kacchan's behavior.

We arrived at the final floor and went to this big door with old style, very beautiful. It opened revealing all the people that were already here, the amazing view from this floor and the impressive decorations all around the room.

I guess this won't be as bad as I think it was going to be...

Hi guys this is The way you are a Serodeku story as I say again. Hope you enjoyed this and as always the comments are open for any ideas that you might want to see in the story.