💛Chapter 9- Late night fun💛

Deku's pov

The slow beats of the music start and my hips start as well. My dancing has a slow start but more into the song and i already feel so lost in the song.

I felt every drop coursing through my body. The words go directly in my head as i imagined Sero and me.

Then I feel some unfamiliar hands grab my waist, turning around to see who it was. Only to be stopped by one of the hands placing a strong grip on my nape, stopping me from doing so.

I slightly panic because I've never experienced this but at the same time I can handle a situation like this. I see Sero looking from afar and I give him a look that let's him know everything is ok. As I slowly move my hand to the one gripping my waist, as naturally as possible and take a good grip on him and slam his body on the floor. (some how he did that but I don't have the brain to think how exactly 😅)

I see Sero laughing his ass off as some of his friends pick up the guy and drag his ass over to the guards. I continue dancing "Nice job mi amor~" Sero said as he started dancing with me. I start to dance how the song is suppose to be when you have a partner.

"I didn't know you knew how to dance this love" he said grabbing my waist gently and joins me dancing.

We dance slowly to the music making me feel almost everything. My back slightly rubs with his abs, his grip on me is intoxicating me slowly and the feeling of his 5 inches rubbing and hitting between my ass is driving crazy.

The songs changes to 'Desesperados by Rauw Alejandro' a faster beat as more alcohol enters my system. I sing with the song as I just let my body move against Sero's when he suddenly grabs me by the neck, pulling me closer to him as we grind against each other.

After the song was over we headed to the bar and grabbed some more drinks as they put more good songs like; 'El funeral de la Canoa by Jowell & Randy, Candy Perreo, Parties de escuela and so many more.

We were at the table eating a big ass order of different types of snacks the sell here as the songs of all bachata songs came on. I jumped out of my seat and dragged Sero to dance with me 'Necio by Romeo Santos'.

I always wanted to dance with someone like this, so romantic, so sensual and fun. Sero put his hand slightly above my waist and grabbed my hand as we started to dance. We were so into the song that we didn't see when everyone started to look at us dance in the middle of the damn place.

His legs between mine as my hips moved side to side, I was amazed at how he handle me so well dancing like we were pros at this. I was having the time of my life and then when the song ended we were both surprised by the sudden claps and cheers from everyone around us as we walked back to the table.

The others at the table were wowing and giving us the look as we sat down. "That was so manly bros" said Kiri "That looked like fun guys, way to give a show" said Jirou and mina was going crazy  saying stuff I didn't really understood about ship, cute and some other stuff.

I had fun the rest of the night, it was 11 pm by the time we left. Both a little tipsy maybe Sero was more than me but we headed back to my house.

I told him to stay the night because I didn't want him to crash or get a ticket driving drunk. He went to the same room that he stayed in last time and I went to mine. I obviously thanked him for everything before we went to our rooms.

I took a nice and relaxing shower, put one of my favorite pj's that was a slightly big shirt and some booty shorts underneath then went to bed.

About 15 minutes later I felt someone on top of me..."Sero?!"

That's all for this one guys and I'm truly sorry I took this long. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed so have a great day or night.